My character got deleted...WTF..

Level 71 Scion. Went back to Act 9 to do the Shakari optional quest. During the fight, I disconnected once in the first map of the boss, then I had to walk all the way back to the boss once reconnected. After making it to the 2nd phase of the boss and almost killing her, I dc again. Only this time, after relogging, my character is completely gone from the selection screen. I panicked and check the POE website, and she still exists but with no gear. I then made a new character to see if that would make her show up again. While on the new character I whispered my old character to see if she still exists, and I get the message: "That character does not exist." Soon the website updates my account and my level 71 is now gone. I'm not sure, but I think this is enough to make me quit the game if I don't get her back. I also remade the scion with the same name, so the name wouldn't get taken.
Last bumped on Mar 8, 2021, 10:08:54 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Hi there,

It's possible that you may have accidentally deleted the character. Please send our Support team an email at support@grindinggear.com and they'll be happy to take a look for you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info