Blackflame Amethyst Ring shaped possible ?

title
fk archnemesis.
Last bumped on Mar 10, 2021, 2:20:51 AM
If it's a global drop, then sure, you just need to chance a shaped amethyst ring into it.

Dunno your odds though. There appear to be 3 chanceable unique amethyst rings.
Украина в моём сердце
It's less a "how many of that are there" and more a "how actually rare that item is". The chance to chance an Astramentis are still the same even if Carnage Heart or Eye of Chayula did not exists.

Blackflame, from wiki and personal experience, does not seem a Ritual-related content, so it can indeed be chanced. You don't even need a minimum item level - when chancing, it's now bypassed (and Influenced Items do not exists under level 68 anyways, except when redeemed from a divCard)
"
Maxtrux wrote:
It's less a "how many of that are there" and more a "how actually rare that item is". The chance to chance an Astramentis are still the same even if Carnage Heart or Eye of Chayula did not exists.

Blackflame, from wiki and personal experience, does not seem a Ritual-related content, so it can indeed be chanced. You don't even need a minimum item level - when chancing, it's now bypassed (and Influenced Items do not exists under level 68 anyways, except when redeemed from a divCard)

thanks but it is ritual unique item..

il give another 5k scours a try. so far it seems very rare.. yep i am chanching it in league . inside a map
fk archnemesis.
the chancing system is busted currently

You are in ritual league, but does it count as ritual "league flag"?

If it was from Ritual buying window only, can it still able to be chanced?
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
neohongkong wrote:

Presumably no.

I have one, and I *thought* I got it as a random drop... but I may be misremembering and it could be ritual reward only. If so, not chanceable.
Украина в моём сердце
"
kaijyuu2 wrote:
"
neohongkong wrote:

Presumably no.

I have one, and I *thought* I got it as a random drop... but I may be misremembering and it could be ritual reward only. If so, not chanceable.

Same here. I have the feeling I got one of them by random drop, but I may be mistaken too. Sure as hell I remember seeing it in Ritual rewards, though.
"
kaijyuu2 wrote:
If it's a global drop, then sure, you just need to chance a shaped amethyst ring into it.

Dunno your odds though. There appear to be 3 chanceable unique amethyst rings.

Death Rush is Onslaught league

Ming's Heart has no league tie

Blackflame "seems" Ritual league

so either Ming's Heart or Blackflame unless something wrong in chancing system and "league flag" that we used to be understand
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

Last edited by neohongkong on Mar 9, 2021, 10:57:44 PM
"
Maxtrux wrote:

If you search trade site, it is a Ritual league item, since in perma league they sell for mirror.

For wiki, it is community based. I added the flag now.

I'll note that the number of possible uniques DOES matter, at least for the case of using Trash to Treasure, which is far less bother than chance/scouring for an hour or 5.
Украина в моём сердце

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info