3.14 HC/HCSSF Archmage Blade Blast Hierophant, 4m+ dps, 18k+ EHP

Yeah nothing really changed. Lost some damage and fortify is harder to keep up. Chieftain / Poison BFBB or pretty much any bfbb build that scaled off the physical portion of the gem got a good hit, but this build is still completly fine. I will be playing this again in 3.14. I also wouldn't recommend leaguestarting with this build as it requires some gear to feel good. Maybe start with cremation/ ball lightning and switch later.
twitch.tv/nex1233
steamcommunity.com/id/nex1233
discord : nexx#9045
Last edited by nex1233 on Apr 15, 2021, 5:56:13 AM
hey. nice build but i can't kill act 4 bosses :( . what is your suggestion for leveling ?
Been playing this build this league, 3.6khp - 5.8k mana without any cluster jewels and gear isn't that good either. Build performs really good on the new league mechanic, just stand still spam skills and kill everything in 1-3 hits... it's so amazing :D

Gear
Spoiler

Currently lvl 87
Last edited by Londeh on Apr 20, 2021, 12:19:43 PM
Does the type of Brutal Restraint matter at all? I don't think you care about the keystone passive for it?
"
Gilderoy wrote:
Does the type of Brutal Restraint matter at all? I don't think you care about the keystone passive for it?

You can have any number on the Brutal Restraint, i rolled one earlier with 10% chance to get onslaught on kill. Just keep divining until you get a nice roll :D

With the keystones you can get some nice 20 dex or even 5% max dex so they are worth getting the keystones
Last edited by Londeh on Apr 24, 2021, 11:56:42 AM
Hey buddy started following your build fantastic surbibabilty but I need more damage for sires and shaper any advice what i should look for ATM I'm trying to pump as much mana for more overall damage hear is my pastebin any tips would be appreciated thanks for your time

https://pastebin.com/t2QNDFjj
"
champion191 wrote:
Hey buddy started following your build fantastic surbibabilty but I need more damage for sires and shaper any advice what i should look for ATM I'm trying to pump as much mana for more overall damage hear is my pastebin any tips would be appreciated thanks for your time

https://pastebin.com/t2QNDFjj

from what i see in pob your dmg looks completly fine, you can get a lot of dps by using awakened gems. Your shield/wand can be upgraded to gain a lot more dps. In Softcore it might even be worth to look into crit scaling and drop some survivability. With good gear this build is insanely tanky and is made with a mindset to be pretty much unable to die randomly. You can also skip out of some life nodes and grab Divine Judgement which is 50% inc dmg. I'd also recommend using brutal restraint (only costs 19c + lets say 40-50c for divining), this frees up your suffix slots of dexterity which can be used for more useful stuff (mana regen,res,...).
twitch.tv/nex1233
How did you have such good gear in ssf, that boots is insane :O
Updated with my char in 3.14. Killed Maven, Awakener 8 and many other stuff. Still super strong.

Update:
Further Updated, reached lvl 100 again.
twitch.tv/nex1233
Last edited by nex1233 on May 20, 2021, 3:31:31 PM
build dead in 3.15
twitch.tv/nex1233

Report Forum Post

Report Account: