Weird molten shell build thery

Hi. Earlier on this league i tried some healer necromancers by using maligaro's lens. While playing my current build, a 40k armour juggernaut, i got surprised by how amazing Molten SHell is. So here's my thery arround it:

Get a crest of desire with +8 to level of socketed gem. here we socket Molten SHell. this Molten SHell will deal double dmg, and also have a 30%-50% quality increased.I guess it's convenient to use the anomalous version of Molten SHell, so that we don't rely on getting over 45k armour for full mitigation count.

Other mandatory stuff is to get maligaro's lens paired with Necromantic Aegis Keystone passive: this way you heal for 1% of your minions dying near you.

We kill minions to heal, but you need to get some dmg to trigger the Molten SHell explosion at high rate. So you use 2 Heartbound loop. this way you receive 700 phys dmg on minion death. it also increase your minion life.

you need to aim for:
-increase minion life
-increase AoE
-get arround 30k armour

you also need an optimized way to kill your minions, and get some damage sources while doing so, why not.

I recommend to use "raise zombie + minion life + empower" on a Poet's Pen, use Aukuna's Willso that you can detonate them, and " spellslinger + volatile dead " for the detonation trigger.

thanks for reading this. I hope this theory to work like i'm guessing, it seems fun.

(planned as necro, but the juggernaut t-h-i-c-c-ness seems like a good starting point)
no third challenge reward since beta lmao
Last bumped on Mar 7, 2021, 12:11:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info