Talent Competition Highlights

Ok, this is amazing.

First off, the hh divination cards, awesome.

Envoy drawing is superb and then the Tarot cards!? Whoever made the Tarot cards, awesome job.
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
Last edited by MLGonthorian on Mar 3, 2021, 3:57:44 PM
The last one is awesome!
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
They're all amazing, but I have a soft spot for the cards, just stunning ! The Envoy is also extremely well done.
📜My hideout thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2542497
Last edited by Synopsis on Mar 3, 2021, 4:07:41 PM
Those tarot cards are sick.
DAMN!!!

You stole my heart with that Eyrie piano cover!!!

Full album when?!?!?!?! -breathing intensifies-
milk and cookies
The Tarot cards are superb. A lot of work making 22 new Major Arcana cards (1 a day).
Some serious art and music talent amongst POE players.
Last edited by Hellishly on Mar 4, 2021, 4:30:16 AM
The Envoy one is nuts, always impressed by all the skills the community has.
I wish I could click on cards to zoom in.
"
I wish I could click on cards to zoom in.

You can, if you're using Google Chrome, right click on the picture and select "open image in a new tab", then just left click on the image to zoom in.
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info