PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.14] CoC Ice Spear Freezing Pulse Build | Deadeye | Ultimatum | Path of Exile 3.14

Hey guys, here is another cast on crit build, ice spear freezing pulse deadeye. I already had coc bow gear from my bladefall blade blast build. I just changed rings and cluster jewels. Other items are same. But this time I'm using tornado shot instead of barrage. Barrage is usable, it's totally up to you.

Accuracy: We need %100 hit chance.
Critical strike Chance: Aim for %100 crit chance obviously but as long as you have +80 you are fine.
I'm not sure about cooldown recovery for bow builds. Not necessary like cospri builds but if you have some you deal more damage.

I get additional curse from amulet annoint. If you get from body armor change annoint.

If you get "#% chance to gain a Power Charge on Critical Strike" from your body armor. Drop power charge on critical strike gem and add bonechill support or flame wall to asenath's chant.

About leveling, you can start using this setup after level 45 (Asenath's Chant). Before that use rain of arrows.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/sSJgBbeg

Build Video: https://youtu.be/9q9TVV8HN5A

Kill all for bandit (Alira is fine too)

3.14 CHANGES:
- Vaal Righteous Fire
Now deals 80-99% of Sacrificed Energy Shield and Life as Fire Damage per second (previously 161-180%).
Now Sacrifices 60% of your total Energy Shield and Life (previously 30%).
Now grants 10-19% more Spell Damage (previously 15-28%).
Now has a Soul Gain Prevention duration of 6 seconds (previously 12).
- Frost Bomb
Cold Exposure now applies -15% to Cold Resistance (previously -25%).
- Flesh and Stone
Now requires 35% Mana reservation (previously 25%).
- The Cluster Jewel notable Vengeful Commander now causes Anger, Hatred and Wrath to have 15% increased Aura Effect (previously 20%).

(Footage is from 3.13)

Gear:

Gem Setup:

Tornado Shot (Divergent) - Ice Spear - Inspiration - Hypothermia - Freezing Pulse - Greater Multiple Projectiles

Asenath's Chant:
Hydrosphere - Sniper's Mark - Frost Bomb - Power Charge On Critical

Herald of Ice - Hatred - Enlighten - Precision - Flesh and Stone / Summon Ice Golem

Dash - Second Wind - Arcane Surge (Lvl 2) - Vaal Righteous Fire

Immortal Call (Lvl 10) - Cast when Damage Taken (Lvl 8) - Increased Duration - Vaal Haste
Last edited by wishdropper on Apr 14, 2021, 5:48:19 PM
Last bumped on Aug 11, 2021, 5:31:36 AM
good build, if someone wanna do this build, i have perfect coc-bow for sale
I didn't know there was a forum thread for this build.

This is easily one of the best builds I've ever played, have had a blast with it.

My setup is similar but a little different. The life on hit rings take the build to an entirely different level and I wouldn't enjoy playing it as much without them.

"

Was curious how you would go about starting this character in a fresh league?

I'd assume Cold Tornado Shot/Ice Shot, Icicle Mine or Chaos Dot then respeccing are the best options.

How does it feel going CoC right away when you get a Tabula? Will that be an option?
livejamie
Possible to league start with this build?
How is the defence?
Looks very interesting. Any idea about rough budget to get started?
Build looks promising, but is gear heavy.

The no cluster tree needs a revision, because there's not enough crit to proc the CoC at all, with that tree I'm only at like 25% with starter gear.

There are some big nodes to consider, when not having enough crit chance yet, like Lethality and King of the Hill, getting more crit chance will give more dps than having more spell multi/spell crit chance I believe.

I currently don't even have enough dps to kill A1 Conquerors...
Last edited by WilliamCZE on Apr 21, 2021, 8:36:53 PM
The bow alone for this build is 100ex because of the "Cast on Critical Strike" modifier. Hilarious!
Last edited by leopard2lx on Apr 21, 2021, 7:54:55 PM
https://pastebin.com/n0Ep2Qxf

Here's a starter PoB for when you don't have clusters yet.

It works very well, PoB shows lower crit then the actual is - ingame tooltip is 51.19% out of combat and 65% in combat + Diamond flask.
Last edited by WilliamCZE on Apr 24, 2021, 8:55:31 AM
Why Soul Raker branch? It's crit for claws.
Last edited by Murasaki2013 on Apr 24, 2021, 1:29:16 PM
"
Murasaki2013 wrote:
Why Soul Raker branch? It's crit for claws.

Lioneye's Fall

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info