The "Cold River" Map Boss's 1-Hit Potential is Crazy High

It's insane. The AoE is pretty big too so it's hard to dodge.
What is the value of my own life when it is taken from others so easily?
Last edited by Noble_Seiken on Mar 2, 2021, 12:20:25 PM
Last bumped on May 13, 2021, 3:34:06 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Yes. This maps boss fight is the most difficult boss fight for me so far. Much harder than Kitava and others. Its one of the few bonus's I've been unable to complete, due to the difficulty.
I had no trouble on it.
The only dangerous spell come from lunaris it's the stone circle going inward and you have to do everything to not be on it's very center at the end of it or you'll take something like 4 times the damage.
Outside from that it's no problem
To vanquish without perils is to triumph without glory.
The fire projectiles that spread out seem to do insane damage, even I got one-shot.

Havent done the boss since.
"
Chalace2 wrote:
The fire projectiles that spread out seem to do insane damage, even I got one-shot.

Havent done the boss since.

The boss will do a whine up animation before this, and have to quickly teleport behind her to avoid damage.
Fire resistance really matters for this boss so anything higher than 75% really helps.
ALL of the new maps they added last League in Ritual [Removed by Support] just plain not interesting or fun to do. [Removed by Support]

The worst offender is the one that is a Harvest type Boss (Cant remember the name of the map because i run it once last league and this league and NEVER again..) You litteraly get one shot by thin fucking air and no clear indication of what it is and its phased.
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on May 13, 2021, 2:32:12 PM
"
Demonoz wrote:
ALL of the new maps they added last League in Ritual [Removed by Support] just plain not interesting or fun to do. [Removed by Support]

The worst offender is the one that is a Harvest type Boss (Cant remember the name of the map because i run it once last league and this league and NEVER again..) You litteraly get one shot by thin fucking air and no clear indication of what it is and its phased.

The Harvest Bosses (3 in total) are in Bramble Valley Map.

1st phase: Fight them, one after another
2nd phase: all three at the same time

One of them runs circles around your player character and the created area seems to disable movement skills.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on May 13, 2021, 3:36:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info