"Allocate Uncharted Realm Passives" challenge not displaying correctly

Hi,
The "Allocate Uncharted Realm Passives" challenge is not displaying the correct ammount of passives i have allocated. Picture shows 10 allocated passives but challenge counts 9.
Last bumped on Mar 2, 2021, 11:55:37 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Either use /recheck_achievements or unallocate a point then reallocate it.

This has been known for quite some time and doing a search could have told you the above.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Thanks for the help.
Before posting a bug i check the past 3 pages of posts and i did not spot anything relating to this. "This has been known" does not help me, you could have left the reply with the first part.
Thanks.
"
Patrickmnz wrote:
Thanks for the help.
Before posting a bug i check the past 3 pages of posts and i did not spot anything relating to this. "This has been known" does not help me, you could have left the reply with the first part.
Thanks.

https://www.pathofexile.com/search

or google.
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info