Sold out items are still listed in the trading site after over a week

I had a few Pit of the Chimera Maps listed about 10 days ago that have all been sold around that time, yet they still appear in the searches (in Standard). The trade api not functioning properly is a well-known issue that needs to be fixed as soon as possible.

For days now I've been getting messaged by people wanting to buy these items that are already sold and don't exist in my stash anymore. I attempted updating the price and putting new maps into the tab, but the api did not update even after days had passed. The old maps were (and are) still listed while the new ones with updated prices were never shown. My Chimera tab is currently not public and empty, yet you'll easily find my late maps on the trade site listed for 10 chaos.

The low price they were listed previously causes multiple people to message me each day wanting to buy them. And now I am even getting flamed in-game for "not unlisting my items". This issue has made my playing the game a really annoying experience as of late.
Last bumped on Mar 2, 2021, 11:24:25 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
There is a rare known issue with listing items from special subtabs (Map Stash, Unique Collection Stash). I'll remove the offending entries for you now.
Web DeveloperView our Developer Docs
Is it really that rare? I don't have a good sense of the scale of how many entries are created, I know it must be vast and so potentially I'm just biased to see the flaws here - but I can tell you that searching for any common item regardless of value will show many entries that are sold going back days or weeks even. I don't know how they eventually get pruned but I hope it is something that you can fix sooner or later - I bet every player who has sold things like Exalted Orbs or sought after gems or what have you has had the experience of receiving messages for those items hours or more after they are gone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info