[3.15] Crackling Lance Build | Elementalist | Expedition | Path of Exile 3.15

Hey guys, crackling lance elementalist (with new trinity support gem) build is here. Crackling lance playstyle is very similar to divine ire. You just stand still and beam everyting. This is a very strong build overall but you have to be stationary to deal damage and that might be dangerous.

I didn't wanna use mana flask so i had to reduce crackling lance's mana cost.
- Non-Channelling Skills have 18 to Total Mana Cost (Ring and amulet)
- %41 reduced mana cost (Divergent Inspiration)
- %6 reduced mana cost [Tireless (Annoint)]
- %9 reduced mana cost (Righteous Decree)

Leveling with golems is pretty smooth. Do your first lab, get an anima stone jewel and +1 golem from skill tree. Enjoy leveling with 4 golem buffs. Also arc is better for leveling. Switch to crackling lance like lvl 40+ (Whenever you have enough cast speed)

PoB: https://pastebin.com/prfkssEc

Build Video: https://youtu.be/N9_XDQISl7k

Kill all for bandit (Alira is fine too)

3.14 CHANGES:
- Trigger a Socketed Spell when you Use a Skill, with a 8 second Cooldown (previously 4 seconds).
- Corrupted Soul
Now causes you to Gain 15% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield (previously 20%).
- Vaal Righteous Fire
Now deals 80-99% of Sacrificed Energy Shield and Life as Fire Damage per second (previously 161-180%).
Now Sacrifices 60% of your total Energy Shield and Life (previously 30%).
Now grants 10-19% more Spell Damage (previously 15-28%).
Now has a Soul Gain Prevention duration of 6 seconds (previously 12).
- The Cluster Jewel notable Magnifier no longer grants 10% increased Area Damage.
- The Cluster Jewel notable Snowstorm now causes you to Gain 8% of Lightning Damage as Extra Cold Damage against Chilled Enemies (previously 10%).

3.15 CHANGES:
- Elementalist
Liege of the Primordial: No longer has 25% increased Effect of Buffs granted by Golems, or 25% increased Effect of Buffs granted by your Golems per Summoned Golem. It now has 100% increased Effect of Buffs granted by your Golems.
Elemancer: No longer has 35% chance to Avoid Elemental Ailments per Summoned Golem.

(Footage is from 3.13)

Gear:

Gem Setup:

Crackling Lance (Phantasmal) - Spell Echo - Intensify - Trinity - Concentrated Effect - Inspiration (Divergent)

Herald of Ice - Wrath - Precision (Lvl 1) - Enlighten

Flame Dash - Arcane Surge (Lvl 1) - Second Wind - Vaal Righteous Fire

Summon Lightning Golem / Summon Stone Golem / Summon Flame Golem / Summon Chaos Golem

Immortal Call (Lvl 10) - Cast when Damage Taken (Lvl 10) / Summon Ice Golem

Trigger Wand:
Hydrosphere - Frost Shield - Power Charge On Critical

Last edited by wishdropper on Jul 22, 2021, 2:18:10 PM
Last bumped on Oct 24, 2021, 6:00:35 PM
Anomalous gems for the golems.
Last edited by Keiper909 on Mar 9, 2021, 8:08:34 PM
I'm having fun with your build. Thanks!
Gonna start 3.14 with this. Awesome video BTW! thanks for covering everything
how significant are the changes to the build with 3.14, still worth starting??
seems like nerfs
I'm starting with this build. I hope it will behave good for me.
the pob is not work
is this build a good league starter for ultimatum?
Tried to make it work but the skill itself is just bad. Going to respec into an arc build to salvage the damage...
Whats the purpose of trinity? how do you get resonance with all 3 if it just supports crackling lance?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info