[3.13 / 3.14] Transitioning Enki's Arc Witch into a 50M+ DPS Boss Killer

Is anyone trying this build? :)
"
Multijuice wrote:
Is anyone trying this build? :)

I am running it :D
I'm running it as well, but it s squishy AF. I think i'm missing sthg important. I'm dying on all Ultimatums rituals^^
Actually, I'm running Pledge of Hands 5L (Arcane Surge is link to Arcane Cloak until i get a full linked one staff). I don't have anima stone so I dropped the Stone Golem ATM.

Bossing is OK, but in Map it's just horrible i'm dying like twice on all T14+, I'm stuck lvl91, impossible to level up...

Someone could help me ? I probably made a lot of mistakes already..

This is my POB : https://pastebin.com/1zEvTLs8
Hey there, is there a crafting guide for the gloves, ring and belt from the pob? How would you go around crafting these in 3.14? Thanks.

Last edited by Lawrence8311 on Apr 25, 2021, 2:26:53 PM
"
Lawrence8311 wrote:
Hey there, is there a crafting guide for the gloves, ring and belt from the pob? How would you go around crafting these in 3.14? Thanks.

We will never know :D
Hello, is anyone still checking this thread?

I wanted to make a bossing char and came by this one, already played enki before and love it.

https://pastebin.com/pkaVstZq
This is my current gear, I know im missing some key things like bottle of faith, awakening gems or even finishing leveling my current gems.

Still i feel like the difference from like 10M i have to the 55M is huge, what could I go for next as big improvements?

Everything is really expensive at this point
Last edited by jorgitolin on Apr 29, 2021, 7:39:37 PM
Hi there, how does this build perform when it comes to ultimatums etc?
I used this last league alongside a Necro I was using for mapping.

This league I was thinking I would do the same thing but honestly I have not really been enjoying the league much and have not played as much as I did last league so I only have one character.

I started with the Enki wand/shield Elementalist which was relatively safe and carried me to red maps. The boss damage wasn't great so once I had by 6-link Cloak of Defiance I bought a PoH and planned on 6-linking it as fusings came in. Well, I hit it in less than 30 fusings so I respecced the whole build over at level 91.

I am using the build for mapping and bosses, it is great for bosses but maps are a little brutal. With more cast speed it gets better as you can move around easier and it still takes bosses down easy.

It dies, it dies a lot. I think some of the reason is that you need to juice maps to sustain maps and they are just kind of dangerous.

My current plan is to get my atlas completed and then get some currency, which will involve frequent deaths, so I can get a specific item. Once I have that I plan on doing easy and safe maps to get 3 more levels and I think level 95 is where this will likely end for me this league.

At that point I will have the skill points I need to put in more damage and then there is another item I want to make currency to get.

Honestly not sure that I will play that long this league. Last league my goal was to make a hat that's better than Crown through the use of Harvest, Maven, and Awakener orbs. That's no longer possible so once I can really stomp bosses I think league is over for me.
"
kanofel wrote:
Hi there, how does this build perform when it comes to ultimatums etc?
There is a pretty hard break point. If you can one-shot the waves they're pretty easy but as soon as the density builds up and you are no longer clearing the screen you die very quickly. I have completed a number of them but I usually stop as soon as I get a decent reward. If I was going for a level I would skip them completely.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info