[3.13 / 3.14] Transitioning Enki's Arc Witch into a 50M+ DPS Boss Killer

I would say so.
But it really depends on your gear.
There are several "big" mana regen items in this build.
I would say mana recovery on belt + Transcendent Mind + Mastermind of Discord + Cloak of Defiace are the biggest points.

I'm not using Cloak but with the rest up even with RF up it alows me to spam arc for quite some time, depending on lucky gloves proccs of course.
But the more the merrier.

Btw would like to thank choco11 :)

With your suggestion I went Mastermind of Discord. Added Transcendent Mind. My DPS dropped from 60 mil to 52mil. But - and this is a huge BUT - my mana regen went from 350 with no RF, to 930 with no RF and 720 with RF up. With RF boosting my DPS to 70+ mil. Absolutely brutal damage. And since regen is so high my survivability went up from the Agnostic.
Huge props to you :)

PoB link for those interested:

https://pastebin.com/f47epCAF

Last edited by Mike1980 on Mar 18, 2021, 8:32:17 PM
"
diegogalo19 wrote:
Hi, nice idea!

I have the expensive Transcendant Mind (jewel)...

Its useful with your build?

Thanks in advance

My kneejerk reaction was probably not. But I through it into POB to check and its not bad at all. The slot just left of witch starting node is far and away the best place to put it and on my POB adds 400 mana regen / second.

"
Mike1980 wrote:
I would say so.
But it really depends on your gear.
There are several "big" mana regen items in this build.
I would say mana recovery on belt + Transcendent Mind + Mastermind of Discord + Cloak of Defiace are the biggest points.

I'm not using Cloak but with the rest up even with RF up it alows me to spam arc for quite some time, depending on lucky gloves proccs of course.
But the more the merrier.

Yep - I think you're dead on here. I'd add the boot enchant to your list as table stakes. What this discussion has me thinking is that clarity, transcendent mind, or even a flask medium cluster are other ways to stack mana regen which could allow you to remove one or two of my chosen mana regen paths (e.g. swap out cloak of defiance). Or just sacrifice some damage (which we have plenty of) for smoother gameplay and survivability.

"
Mike1980 wrote:
Btw would like to thank choco11 :)

With your suggestion I went Mastermind of Discord. Added Transcendent Mind. My DPS dropped from 60 mil to 52mil. But - and this is a huge BUT - my mana regen went from 350 with no RF, to 930 with no RF and 720 with RF up. With RF boosting my DPS to 70+ mil. Absolutely brutal damage. And since regen is so high my survivability went up from the Agnostic.
Huge props to you :)

Gratz dude! Glad I could help. I've been enjoying the feedback and discussion.
Last edited by choco11 on Mar 18, 2021, 10:24:42 PM
Hi, I dont know why my DPS are low (far away from your build), could you help me to know the reason, I tried few days but got nothing. I spent around 60ex to reach that. Thanks!

https://pastebin.com/dumDYcwM
@Subio
"
choco11 wrote:
Or just sacrifice some damage (which we have plenty of) for smoother gameplay and survivability.
I put clarity in the essence worm in place of wrath, damage is still plenty and mana issues are largely resolved. I will probably put this together again for next league as a boss killer and not use essence worm and wrath which will make it easier to gear up and clarity has such low mana reservation it can just go in a normal piece of gear.
"
lqtrg wrote:
Hi, I dont know why my DPS are low (far away from your build), could you help me to know the reason, I tried few days but got nothing. I spent around 60ex to reach that. Thanks!

Does it feel low in game? I could just be a POB config issue if all seems well in game. I can only look at the website and everything I see looks very much like what I have.
"
lqtrg wrote:

Your gear / setup is real solid.

You should have righteous fire on all the time, so tick that box in your gem setup. In configuration, you can tick enemies on consecrated ground as you have bottled faith. Just that will get your numbers to 30M.

Other than that, I'd advise that you emphasize crit multi more than crit chance in your jewels. Even for your really well rolled watcher's eye, lighting damage or lightning pen are materially better mods than crit chance for us.
In case anyone cares, the reason crit chance is less powerful later on is that it has diminishing returns due to our use of a diamond flask (lucky crits).

Lucky means we roll for crit twice. If it rolls twice and both fail, no crit. If it rolls twice and one of the two crits, we crit (and the diamond flask was useful). If we rolled twice, and both crit, we crit, but we would have anyway. If we have a lot of crit chance anyway, the "lucky" interaction makes is more often wasted because we would have crit anyway. This is mathematically the same as diminishing returns.

Still good to have, just not as good as flat damage, pen, or crit multi once you have a good base of crit chance.
I like keeping crit chance on my Watchers eye simply to boost passive crit chance. We don't take a lot of it from passive tree. And yes, on consecrated ground we've got 100% but while (rarely) mapping or kiting for some reason our crit drops by a lot.

Quick anecdote about this build VS Maven.
At some point while farming her for her delicious orbs I realised you can shut her down with dmg so hard she will not be able to cast a single spell VS you. Really satisfying and on level I've seen only on pre-nerfed aura stackers.

So um this build has so much damage it's stupid, and I went and made a 4050hp 10k mana 55% MoM monstronsity that can support Omeyocan/RF while sitting in my HO. I don't even use RF while mapping coz it one shots everything anyway. Opted to go a non-wrath version so I can support RF with my other ring (massive mana/ life/ mana regen).
Btw check my helm I crafted it myself as an upgrade to The Inward Eye.
"
Mike1980 wrote:
I like keeping crit chance on my Watchers eye simply to boost passive crit chance. We don't take a lot of it from passive tree. And yes, on consecrated ground we've got 100% but while (rarely) mapping or kiting for some reason our crit drops by a lot.

Makes sense. Matter of preference!

"
Mike1980 wrote:
Quick anecdote about this build VS Maven.
At some point while farming her for her delicious orbs I realised you can shut her down with dmg so hard she will not be able to cast a single spell VS you. Really satisfying and on level I've seen only on pre-nerfed aura stackers.

HAH! Nice - I do really like the maven fight from a design perspective.

"
Zerillis wrote:
So um this build has so much damage it's stupid, and I went and made a 4050hp 10k mana 55% MoM monstronsity that can support Omeyocan/RF while sitting in my HO. I don't even use RF while mapping coz it one shots everything anyway. Opted to go a non-wrath version so I can support RF with my other ring (massive mana/ life/ mana regen).
Btw check my helm I crafted it myself as an upgrade to The Inward Eye.

That helm is beastly! And you have some really interesting gear all around. Shares the core mechanics but takes several slightly different directions. Nifty!
Last edited by choco11 on Mar 20, 2021, 3:31:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info