Unbearable whispers V is immpossible to find.

"
Draegnarrr wrote:
if they didn't change weightings (which we don't know) its unbelievable to me that you'd use 200 coins after a 4 and not see a 5. I usually get the next step in a chain in less than 10.

I've not seen any later chains dropping this league though maybe they decided to up their value... which IMO is a mistake.

IKR. Just frustrating RNG as usual. Like Frost cant get DR V OTH, I have two Kintsugis.
Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
if they didn't change weightings (which we don't know) its unbelievable to me that you'd use 200 coins after a 4 and not see a 5. I usually get the next step in a chain in less than 10.

I've not seen any later chains dropping this league though maybe they decided to up their value... which IMO is a mistake.

IKR. Just frustrating RNG as usual. Like Frost cant get DR V OTH, I have two Kintsugis.

Kingscooty is a pretty good chest, right?
I don't mind they changed the drop so the only the first prophecy of the chain drops, but it was another thing they didn't announce, no patch notes, etc.

This way is very difficult to trust GGGCent. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
Yeah makes it harder to plan path SSF. Don't matter much in trade but when you stake your build on being able to get something feels bad when it's no longer there. They nerfed harvest too unannounced. Both quality you get (less annuls/exalts) and quant (less harvest appearances in hamlet and zana missions)

If I want to stay married I have to have a plan. Can't just willy nilly depend on RNG averaging out over unlimited time. Really wish GGG would be more open about all changes.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 26, 2021, 12:19:00 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Yeah makes it harder to plan path SSF. Don't matter much in trade but when you stake your build on being able to get something feels bad when it's no longer there. They nerfed harvest too unannounced. Both quality you get (less annuls/exalts) and quant (less harvest appearances in hamlet and zana missions)

If I want to stay married I have to have a plan. Can't just willy nilly depend on RNG averaging out over unlimited time. Really wish GGG would be more open about all changes.

And they wonder why people quit or rage at the forums.

Lack of communication or doing things behind the scenes is just foolish, people are not dumb.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
They did lower the rates for these to pop up in Navali menu and it's been that way since before Harvest - most of the UW5s I'm taking to lab now are off a remove-only tab from Blight League. My current prophecy storage has plenty of the other V's but only a couple lab ones.

Ah well there's 4 of these frags and one frag of any set always has to be the "rare chase" frag amirite? So not only is it locked behind uber lab, but it's also much rarer to come across. At least they give us cards to get Mortal Hope and you can get a midnight frag from a card or a vaal area guaranteed now.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
"
crunkatog wrote:
They did lower the rates for these to pop up in Navali menu and it's been that way since before Harvest - most of the UW5s I'm taking to lab now are off a remove-only tab from Blight League. My current prophecy storage has plenty of the other V's but only a couple lab ones.

Ah well there's 4 of these frags and one frag of any set always has to be the "rare chase" frag amirite? So not only is it locked behind uber lab, but it's also much rarer to come across. At least they give us cards to get Mortal Hope and you can get a midnight frag from a card or a vaal area guaranteed now.

Heist they dropped like whater. I literally vendored dozens of tier V prophecies.

Thats right Frost! I was counting on it being same!

Finally got it lvl 94. Made this and more.

They Really really need to make changes public I was spinning my wheels in heist for no reason.

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 2, 2021, 7:01:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info