Unbearable whispers V is immpossible to find.

I literally cant harvest right until I get prefix cant be changed. Especially phys weapons. In the flash back heist they dropped like candy (feral lord V, Whispers V, etc) but that was nerfed to the ground...now all i get is frogs and shit in lvl 83 heist Blueprints. Anyway is there a good way to farm this prophecy now? Already have whispers 4 and done like 200 coins/prophecy since.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 26, 2021, 3:43:09 AM
Last bumped on Mar 2, 2021, 6:55:24 PM
From what I can tell, only the initial prophecies of the chains drop now. The rest, you have to spam Navali with coins or buy them from other players.

It doesn't seem that bad though, I've done the Pale court at ~100 coin expense at most. Seems like once the chain is initiated, you have quite high chance to get the follow-up. I wasn't sealing the prophecies to get rid of them faster though, just let them trigger naturally.
Last edited by ExiledSarin on Feb 26, 2021, 4:23:32 AM
This league I just SSF the pale court.. I just used most of the silver coins I had.

It was more tedious than fun. Reminds me of the syndicate specific crafting from certain people despite having them and yet not dropping shit.

But oh well it's the typical garbage for me every single league either is eleron or vagan not giving me what I need :)/rantoff.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Yeah they nerfed the spawn rate because of Harvest. Even spamming Navali might take a few hundred coins.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
"
frostzor27 wrote:
Yeah they nerfed the spawn rate because of Harvest. Even spamming Navali might take a few hundred coins.

I must be have a terrible RNG run. It's never taken this long to get to pale court im 94 and actually pursuing coins every place i go...opening all heist prophecy rooms..running all prophecy deliriums... and use them all. Burned 0ver 200 coins since Whispers 4 and no 5....

I was just wondering if another way to get more coins and prophecies i'm overlooking
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 26, 2021, 8:46:39 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
frostzor27 wrote:

I must be have a terrible RNG run. It's never taken this long to get to pale court im 94 and actually pursuing coins every place i go...opening all heist prophecy rooms..running all prophecy deliriums... and use them all. Burned 0ver 200 coins since Whispers 4 and no 5....

I was just wondering if another way to get more coins and prophecies i'm overlooking

I have 3 chars 90+ and still missing the one that gives suffixes cannot be changed...

The Unbearable Whispers V took me 300 coins spamming Navali to finally get it.

At least was worth.

@Edit: I'm still trying to get Deadly Rivalry V... That one was nerfed and I really don't know why so much. Maybe new Deadeye too op with Kintsugi??
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
Last edited by frostzor27 on Feb 26, 2021, 9:07:50 AM
"
Xystre wrote:
This league I just SSF the pale court.. I just used most of the silver coins I had.

It was more tedious than fun. Reminds me of the syndicate specific crafting from certain people despite having them and yet not dropping shit.

But oh well it's the typical garbage for me every single league either is eleron or vagan not giving me what I need :)/rantoff.

I always SSF pale court. Never taken this long. If you think thats tedious...nothing more tedious than Jun;s trolling. Taking back thousands of useless rares and most she gives no solution.
Git R Dun!
if they didn't change weightings (which we don't know) its unbelievable to me that you'd use 200 coins after a 4 and not see a 5. I usually get the next step in a chain in less than 10.

I've not seen any later chains dropping this league though maybe they decided to up their value... which IMO is a mistake.
"
frostzor27 wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
frostzor27 wrote:

I have 3 chars 90+ and still missing the one that gives suffixes cannot be changed...

The Unbearable Whispers V took me 300 coins spamming Navali to finally get it.

At least was worth.

@Edit: I'm still trying to get Deadly Rivalry V... That one was nerfed and I really don't know why so much. Maybe new Deadeye too op with Kintsugi??

Nice bow..I'm playing that too. Single target is a pain in the ass with a knife.

Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Single target is a pain in the ass with a knife.

Don't tell me. In bosses I change to one-shot bleed bow.

But just feels good to see explosions, full screen exploding...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info