[3.14] Detonate Dead Build | Inquisitor | Ultimatum | Path of Exile 3.14

Hey guys, self cast detonate dead inquisitor build is here. I wanted to play inquisitor and I was playing blazing salvo but didn't like that much so I switched to detonate dead. Inquisitor's regen is ridiculously strong.

Detonate dead is like two seperate skill. First hit explode a corpse and deal spell damage. Second hit area damage from corpse explosion. We deal most of our damage from this explosion with harvest spectres and the explosion is not affected by spell damage modifiers. So we want fire, area or elemental damage.

Spectres: These guys are the highest hp spectres.
- Primal Crushclaw
- Primal Blisterlord
(They can be spawned in The Sacred Grove by random)

Why do we need spectres?
While having those spectres we can spawn their corpses with desecrate and deal insane amount of damage. (Explosion deals fire damage 6% of the corpse's life)

Sometimes I use righteous fire to deal more spell damage. You don't have to use it.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/gAZH27Ya

Build Video: https://youtu.be/5NKmpVuYmAM

Help Alira for bandit

3.14 CHANGES:
- The base life of all Harvest monsters has been reduced by 30-50%
- Corrupted Soul
Now causes you to Gain 15% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield (previously 20%).
- Vitality
Now causes you and nearby allies to Regenerate 10 Life per second at gem level 1 (previously 15) and 193.2 Life per second at gem level 20 (previously 247).
- Trigger a Socketed Spell when you Use a Skill, with a 8 second Cooldown (previously 4 seconds).
- Flesh and Stone
Now requires 35% Mana reservation (previously 25%).

(Footage is from 3.13)

Gear:

Gem Setup:

Vaal Detonate Dead - Inspiration - Spell Cascade - Unleash - Elemental Focus - Hypothermia

Desecrate - Spell Cascade - Arcane Surge (Lvl 8) - Raise Spectre

Flame Dash - Second Wind - Increased Duration - Steelskin

Flesh and Stone - Summon Skitterbots - Enlighten - Herald of Ash

Vitality / Summon Stone Golem / Vaal Righteous Fire

Trigger wand:
Cold Snap - Storm Brand - Power Charge On Critical

Last edited by wishdropper on Apr 14, 2021, 7:14:59 PM
Last bumped on Apr 22, 2021, 11:01:19 AM
@wishdropper

Which specters would you recommend early game pre maps without delve or harvest active yet?
How is this build in 3.14?
Also is Necro good for this build?
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░ We Miss U Le Toucan
How do you level up this?

Do you have a guide for newbies?
i don't get why u have +1 to gems in your gear if it doesn't do anything for DD, u need %fire %ele

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info