3.14 High Speed, 5+ Mil DPS Earthshatter Berserker - 20c budget

Hi guys this is a berserker build utilizing criticals and fast 2H earthshatter.

https://youtu.be/Oi5vhrOOeK8

I always envy speedy build by I also want it to be hard-hitting, hence I try to create this build which somewhat do both. I hope you guys enjoy watching it!

Update: POB is now available
Last edited by Brannfodt on Apr 16, 2021, 11:23:26 AM
Last bumped on Jul 4, 2021, 10:04:03 AM
no pob.
Hi, you can check the POB in the YT video desc cheers
Hey ! I'm following your build and i've been enjoying it but i got some issues concerning a few skills : Blood Rage and Herald of Purity.

The thing is that i play the game in a duo with a friend and he plays a Witch build which have 2 to 3 times more DPS than me, so basically i'm more like a support/second DPS, and apart from bosses or big enemies, he almost kills every monsters before i can even reach them.

So i guess you understand now that these two skills would (maybe) not be really efficient since they trigger after a kill.

I've been playing the game for something like 2 weeks so i'm a total newbie and i was wondering what would be your choices to replace these two ?

I'm more into "always on" buffs like Flesh and Stone and i don't really mind if the total DPS drops a little.

Since Blood Rage and the Herald are not into the combo loop, maybe you're gonna tell me that i don't need them, i don't know.
"
AvionMur wrote:
Hey ! I'm following your build and i've been enjoying it but i got some issues concerning a few skills : Blood Rage and Herald of Purity.

The thing is that i play the game in a duo with a friend and he plays a Witch build which have 2 to 3 times more DPS than me, so basically i'm more like a support/second DPS, and apart from bosses or big enemies, he almost kills every monsters before i can even reach them.

So i guess you understand now that these two skills would (maybe) not be really efficient since they trigger after a kill.

I've been playing the game for something like 2 weeks so i'm a total newbie and i was wondering what would be your choices to replace these two ?

I'm more into "always on" buffs like Flesh and Stone and i don't really mind if the total DPS drops a little.

Since Blood Rage and the Herald are not into the combo loop, maybe you're gonna tell me that i don't need them, i don't know.

hi there, totally understand your point and congratz for having a buddy to play together throughout the season!

this is just on the top of my head but you can try building a leapslam as your stun opener (full hp mobs will get stunned if you jump to them) and combine with endurance charge on melee stun, therefore you get tankier and your immortal call works even better with the endurance charges
"
AvionMur wrote:

hi there, totally understand your point and congratz for having a buddy to play together throughout the season!

this is just on the top of my head but you can try building a leapslam as your stun opener (full hp mobs will get stunned if you jump to them) and combine with endurance charge on melee stun, therefore you get tankier and your immortal call works even better with the endurance charges
"
Brannfodt wrote:
"
AvionMur wrote:

Well, i like the idea but once again, my friend cast spells so he has a better range than me, therefore, most Leapslams will not stun cause he hits first.

I mentioned Flesh and Stone, i like this skill but it's expensive on mana reservation and most of all, i don't know if it's a good skill or just trash, maybe there's something better ? What do you think ?

PS : I don't want to bother you too much, i have a lot to learn, so it will probably be my last question. ^^
"
AvionMur wrote:
"
Brannfodt wrote:
"
AvionMur wrote:

Well, i like the idea but once again, my friend cast spells so he has a better range than me, therefore, most Leapslams will not stun cause he hits first.

I mentioned Flesh and Stone, i like this skill but it's expensive on mana reservation and most of all, i don't know if it's a good skill or just trash, maybe there's something better ? What do you think ?

PS : I don't want to bother you too much, i have a lot to learn, so it will probably be my last question. ^^

flesh and stone or other reserving aura is too much, and vitality wouldnt do any good without watchers eye here. how about replace precision with assassin's mark, then replace blood rage with precision?
"
flesh and stone or other reserving aura is too much, and vitality wouldnt do any good without watchers eye here. how about replace precision with assassin's mark, then replace blood rage with precision?

Mmmh this looks quite good ! I'll go this way then, thanks a lot !
wow this is pretty nutty

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info