Your account has been locked.

I have already sent an email but they do not respond, there is a two-day example.
Last bumped on Mar 19, 2021, 7:52:04 AM
"
Araguhina wrote:
I have already sent an email but they do not respond, there is a two-day example.

Just to be sure --> when you try to login to the PoE client you get a pop-up saying : Your account has been locked by an Administrator
Is that correct.

You will then have to e-mail GGG support (support@grindinggear.com) from the e-mail used to make the PoE account and wait until it's your turn in the support queue.
This can take some time at the moment.

Don't send anymore more mails because GGG uses a "simple" queue based support ticket system and each time you send a new e-mail, you place in the queue is reset.

You account used for posting this is made yesterday 24/2-2021.
Are you a steam user ?? If yes, then please use the "login with steam" link of the website.
Last edited by HanSoloDK on Feb 25, 2021, 9:52:06 AM
I had to create another account to post.
Hi Araguhina, I've just sent you a PM about this.
For the love so far nothing, help me.
"
Araguhina wrote:
For the love so far nothing, help me.

Are you a steam user / a standard PoE account user / a XBox user or a PSN user ??
What e-mail are you using to contact them from / what e-mail provider ???
Are you sure you are e-mailing the correct GGG e-mail ??
Have you checked your SPAM folder and REMEMBERED to whitelit the GGG e-mail.
Did you remember to give correct information in the e-mail you sent -->
- The old e-mail or steam-id connected to the locked account.
- The CORRECT PoE account name.
- 2 to 3 char names on the locked PoE account.

In none of your post here, are you giving any usefull information to help you even though asked....
Last edited by HanSoloDK on Feb 26, 2021, 2:40:32 PM
Hello, I’m DaroGyD, I’m humbly begging, begging, begging you to let me down on the path of exile, so I can be happy again.

I was accused of cheating (Scammer) players again, but this time I swear I didn't, AND I WILL NEVER DO IT.

I stayed 3 days without playing, it is considered a punishment and warning, I have my guild to give me the opportunity to play again.

User: DaroGyd

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Al_GGG on Feb 26, 2021, 4:17:59 PM
"
Araguhina wrote:
Hello, I’m DaroGyD, I’m humbly begging, begging, begging you to let me down on the path of exile, so I can be happy again.

I was accused of cheating (Scammer) players again, but this time I swear I didn't, AND I WILL NEVER DO IT.

I stayed 3 days without playing, it is considered a punishment and warning, I have my guild to give me the opportunity to play again.

User: DaroGyd

[Removed by Support]

Oh so you have been banned for scamming several times and continue doing this after being warned about it......
Well then you have to appeal the ban. This process can take up to 4+ weeks at the moment and since this is done by a seperat department that doesn't give case updates until done, then normal GGG support can't help you.

So only thing you can do is wait until the appeal is processed and you get a reply.

Making a new account here and posting about this is not helping your case !!
So far no answer and the worst I have to use the "google translator" for not having support in PT-BR.
"
Araguhina wrote:
So far no answer and the worst I have to use the "google translator" for not having support in PT-BR.

If you mean that you didn't GET any reply to your e-mail, then it's possible that your e-mail have been blocked.

Please send support a PM to support using the massage system on this web site.
In that PM include the following information -->
1. Your Steam ID / PoE account name.
2. 2 to 3 char names on the account.
3. Explain what have happend.
4. Link to this threads.

I would ALSO recommend that you get help from someone that is good to write/understand english so NO mistakes are made.
Last edited by HanSoloDK on Feb 27, 2021, 3:34:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info