Maximum level one can get Spell Totem Support?

For Reasons, I was trying to maximize the level of a spell totem support in a 6L. The best I could get was 27, using a 2h weapon with:

+1 support gems synthesised implicit
+1 strength gems (delve)
+1 int gems (delve)
+1 all gems (paragon's)
+2 support gems (catarina's)

And a level 21 corrupted spell totem gem.

Anything I'm missing to boost it higher?
Украина в моём сердце
Last bumped on Feb 24, 2021, 11:43:15 AM
Spell totem doesn't double dip on both Str and Int. Because it is primary Str, the +Int won't do anything for it.
can't remember are there any mod in amulet for str support gem
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
TemjinGold wrote:
Spell totem doesn't double dip on both Str and Int. Because it is primary Str, the +Int won't do anything for it.

Oh I didn't know that, damn.

"
can't remember are there any mod in amulet for str support gem

There is for skill gems, but I don't think it works for support gems.
Украина в моём сердце
So, it seem implicit +

+1 to socketed gem
+2 to support gem
+1 to strength gems

and lv21 gem

= 25 (or more due to implicit)

This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last edited by neohongkong on Feb 24, 2021, 11:05:42 AM
There are several cheap +1 support gem implicit 2hs on trade (and bows too but much more expensive), so 26 seems the cap for this league.

In standard of course there are legacy items from synth league that can add another 2 levels from implicits I believe, but also cost like 10 mirrors.
Украина в моём сердце

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info