New Microtransaction: Golden Celestial Fist of War Effect

That's nice and all, but what are you doing to fix the ongoing server issues?
Warmer...
Naw, this one is actually excellent <3
Shine Boldly, So That All May Find You When The Night Comes.
Looks cool but I'm not giving you guys another dime until you make this game reasonably playable.

This league is almost over and I've hardly played because of what a technical disaster it's been.
judgement effect is much better and more creative. This one only get the colour changed
ORA! ORA! ORA! ORA! ORA! ORA! ORA! ORA! ORA! ORA! ORA! ORA! ORA! ORA! ORA! ORA!ORA! ORA! ORA! ORA! ORA!
"
QuaxTal wrote:
I think the effect needs more "Celestial" and less red, especially at the end of the animation. It barely even looks Celestial at all.

I believe that those red particles are from the ground slam, not from fist of war.
"
Xzorn wrote:
Looks cool but I'm not giving you guys another dime until you make this game reasonably playable.

This league is almost over and I've hardly played because of what a technical disaster it's been.

full re-install helped me in my case - had very severe issues but now it's all gone for good.
Last edited by JajajaUdead on Feb 23, 2021, 7:11:58 AM
golden celestial? really? what's next ancient primal abyssal fist of war of conflict?
PoE 2077

Einhar: Wake the fuck up exile we have Wraeclast to burn and beasts to capture!!
2 Fist of war mtx in short time? Prepare it being OBLITERATED 3.14
instead of This , Can we Pls Get something that Removes The Fist of War and WarCry Effects completly or atleast Shuts them up, hearing "Uhhh" , "ahhhh" , "haaaa" every couple seconds is just horrible. its like playing a Neanderthal with Tourette. give us an MTX for this , a lot of ppl would pay for it & more ppl would enjoy melee than.
Last edited by JohnBregol on Feb 23, 2021, 10:29:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info