Spirit offering kills my minions.

So I assume I founds a bug unless there are some weird interactions going on I don't understand.
I am using a wand that triggers sockets when I use a skill, socketed with Spirit Offering, Desecrate and Blade Vortex.
Problem appeared when I equipped the "Fleshcrafter" Unique chest and started using Spirit offering. I was using Bone offering and a yellow chest without problems until now.

I wouldn't have been bothered but, it exploded my AG before I caught on to what was going on.

Short video clip of it detonating spectres and golems if that is allowed: https://streamable.com/vqf7pm

What causes this?
Last bumped on Feb 21, 2021, 10:54:34 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Not a bug....

Spirit offering add choas res to minion but if minion has 50% chaos res, it will convert 100% life to ES = 0 life = die (note that NOT 99.999% conversion)
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
They are at 18% before buff, Spirit Offering is only level 19 so add 29% there to bring it up to 47%?
"
Molesterbater wrote:
They are at 18% before buff, Spirit Offering is only level 19 so add 29% there to bring it up to 47%?

and any res from passive skill tree and the baseline chaos res of specific minion? Have any passive skill that scale the effect of offering?
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
I can't find anything that gives minions chaos resistance on me, or my gems.
I do have Mistress of Sacrifice, but that's affecting myself and giving duration.

I could throw you a PoB link if I figure out how to do that?
Thank you for the help, I'm so dumb. I forgot about all the + levels to minion gems.

Working as intended, will delete this. Sorry for wasting your time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info