I am so ANGRY that Diablo 4 has turned out to be a D3 Clone for illiterate people.

Man I was soooooo excited for Diablo 4 from the first trailer they showed, it looked much more like a real Diablo 2 game or even Path of Exile, but yesterday we saw D4 in actual action.

Guess what? it is literally Diablo 3 with a fresh coat of paint, it has dumb ass things like Cool Downs on spells and really huge timer like D3, the graphics look just like D3 the gameplay is lame just like D3.

I thought it would be like POE where you could get skills from gems and make Lego Style builds that not even the devs knew existed, all D4 turned out to be was just another brain dead console game built for controllers and FIFA and Madden players.

The only thing I hate about POE and has always hated was its god awful Character Animations and hideous texture and polygon models. The characters in this game look so stiff and dumb, if only they would dump this already and hurry up with POE2 which actually has totally revamped AAA animations and character models.

Even worse this ridiculous Diablo 4 won't even feature Trading, it will be another dumb game where items are bound to your account, what a dumb company this blizzard is.
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
Last edited by TriniGamer on Feb 20, 2021, 6:03:13 PM
Last bumped on Mar 26, 2021, 5:16:45 AM
I think it's a bit early to pass judgement, the game is still years away from release and a shitton of things can change.

What you CAN do is present your opinion where blizz can see it and maybe it will gain enough traction so stuff gets changed. I agree it looks like D3 with a fresh coat of paint at this point but hey, still optimistic.
Second-class poe gamer
"
pr13st wrote:
I think it's a bit early to pass judgement, the game is still years away from release and a shitton of things can change.

What you CAN do is present your opinion where blizz can see it and maybe it will gain enough traction so stuff gets changed. I agree it looks like D3 with a fresh coat of paint at this point but hey, still optimistic.

Blizzard is another shit corporation that will NEVER make a real game in their life again because they have to cater to casuals.

This is the company that banned liberals and progressives for supporting democracy in Hong Kong of all things.

They only really made a D2 resurrection because of the backlash they would get from D4. I won't even hold my breath on this pile of D3 cloning shit they are making.

I will just pray that POE2 actually comes some day.

"
pr13st wrote:

Hello, diablo 4 is flawless game and me and my family is very excited to play it. Diablo 4 tm is superior product to other games in this genre tm.
Diablo 4 trademarked tm storyline is unbeatable tm.

This comment was sponsored by me TM.

Last good blizzard game was done in year 2000+- from that moment on it is activision TM and they release one stinker after other, banning people for creating widescreen support for their trash TM and getting in to "pls spank me china-chan" controversy

I do not know anyone without widescreen in year of the lord 2021, programmers use it, editors use it, gamers use it, it is perfect in combination with 1 bonus screen to right side.

But blizzard will ban u for getting ultrawide support in diablo 3, game that was not relevant for god knows how many years. Same for overwatch (but i guess u could argue that it should be banned in competitions, but even that is far stretch) 800x600 CRT should not be standard anymore...

Best part is that they remove this support, even when it already existed in older versions. facepalm tm

Then they offend last 3 fans they had with "du u hav ee phone mr red shirt"

:D You could make me buy stock from gamestop but u would have to hold me hostage for me to even look at that cursed company.
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
Imagine banning Liberals and Progressives for supporting Democracy in Hong Kong, man Blizzard sure is a progressive company.

No wonder they continue to make rubbish to cater for the most brain dead of the masses I knew damn well this D4 was gonna be another bait and switch just like D3 and turns out to be true.

The positive news is POE2 is in development and it looks truly unique even compared to POE1.

Secondly I just learned about a game called Last Epoch I hear good things about it, I hear its gonna have closed servers and an economy like POE with trading hopefully.

And apparently the Devs care about LE so much they totally revamped the graphics and animations even during Early Access.

To me this was a good move because if you wait too long you end up with a POE situation where each piece of new armor added requires a revamp of all armors if you are to update character animations.

So far Last Epoch looking really good I will get it for the next sale I think the last graphic patch was wonderful and I hear they aren't even done with it yet.

It's okay bros. D2 is coming soon :)
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
"
TriniGamer wrote:
"
pr13st wrote:

Blizzard is another shit corporation that will NEVER make a real game in their life again because they have to cater to casuals.

This is the company that banned liberals and progressives for supporting democracy in Hong Kong of all things.

They only really made a D2 resurrection because of the backlash they would get from D4. I won't even hold my breath on this pile of D3 cloning shit they are making.

I will just pray that POE2 actually comes some day.

GGG is own by Tencent that colluded with the CCP regime. The hatred for another corporation has blind you of self-awareness.

Also, the Hong Kong people do not use terms like liberals & progressives, just like the rest of the world. Stop apply these US terms to other countries. These are just normal people that want freedom.
Last edited by KiadawP on Feb 21, 2021, 7:03:30 AM
"
TriniGamer wrote:
Man I was soooooo excited for Diablo 4 from the first trailer they showed, it looked much more like a real Diablo 2 game or even Path of Exile, but yesterday we saw D4 in actual action.

Guess what? it is literally Diablo 3 with a fresh coat of paint, it has dumb ass things like Cool Downs on spells and really huge timer like D3, the graphics look just like D3 the gameplay is lame just like D3.

I thought it would be like POE where you could get skills from gems and make Lego Style builds that not even the devs knew existed, all D4 turned out to be was just another brain dead console game built for controllers and FIFA and Madden players.

The only thing I hate about POE and has always hated was its god awful Character Animations and hideous texture and polygon models. The characters in this game look so stiff and dumb, if only they would dump this already and hurry up with POE2 which actually has totally revamped AAA animations and character models.

Even worse this ridiculous Diablo 4 won't even feature Trading, it will be another dumb game where items are bound to your account, what a dumb company this blizzard is.

D4 will have trading if you missed the recent Q&A. Also the gameplay is not lame. Not even sure what you mean. It is exactly what you expect from an Arpg. Blowing up masses of monsters while it looks nice ,contrary to PoE's lame (indy quality) animations or general audio visual problems (including visual clusterfekk).

Also you must be new to Diablo franchise to expect something similar complex like PoE with skill gems or a skill tree. That was never the point of Diablo, it will alway be couch coop or couch singeplayer sorts of category. Easy to learn and easy to master.

Even tho i must admit that in the current state of development D4 looks like an even more dumbed down version of D3 in regards of item stats and skill tree.

But i will reserve my judgement when it finally enters beta and all major system are nailed down.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Feb 21, 2021, 5:17:31 AM
The skill gem system is half decent, but not what most arpg gamers creamed about. Otherwise, all in developing ARPG would have used it, & It has nothing to do with complexity. It just wasn't that great.

I am personally not a fan of it. Most support gems are boring stat multipliers.

The only reason you sock element pen over say added cold, is purely the formal give bigger multipliers. So complex.

I think the socket system can be good as a secondary system that compliments a proper skill tree like the one in the last epoch, but not as a main skill system.
Last edited by KiadawP on Feb 21, 2021, 7:18:43 AM
yep d4 looks lame AF, D2 resurrected for the win
Phase 1: Make D3

Phase 2: ?

Phase 3: Profit

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info