[3.13] League Starter Budget 200 Chaos full content Lacerate Bleeding, viable SSF

Dunno. Passives and items look right now, but skills are weird. You seem to have tons of them active, way more than actually possible, to the point the auras cause the mana to go to -4k.

Edit: solved it by directly importing your current char.

Hm. Short of DoT hit pool, mine's better :D. Different approach, I guess you've gimped yourself going for bleeding...impale is IMO much better damage multiplier for physical chars.
Last edited by ExiledSarin on Feb 18, 2021, 6:43:04 AM
"
ExiledSarin wrote:
Dunno. Passives and items look right now, but skills are weird. You seem to have tons of them active, way more than actually possible, to the point the auras cause the mana to go to -4k.

Edit: solved it by directly importing your current char.

Hm. Short of DoT hit pool, mine's better :D. Different approach, I guess you've gimped yourself going for bleeding...impale is IMO much better damage multiplier for physical chars.

thanks for figuring it out good job :') I do have the skills on this POB, can't find how to clear them -_-'''

mmmm interesting, you have 0 bleeding and full impale, or a mix?
Full impale.

Good thing about impale is that is scales off your final damage, rather than base, making it scale with various more/increased % attack/physical damage, which is most applicable support gems.
Hi, I really wanna try this build and I want to ask you some questions about it. First one about your POB it's work correctly but Idk what is going on with your skills. There are about 15 different skills there and i don't know what auras we use. Second one about equipment, I have about 12-15ex budget can you give some advice about gear, what can increase our dmg output and survivability I wonder about any unique that can give huge boost. I kinda new in this game and it can be obvious for others but not for me :) First what's main requirements for our sword pDPS, dmg with bleeding, chance of bleeding? And second about Hands of the High Templar with vulnerability curse can it give us dmg boost or I just don't understand how bleeding and this curse work? Thx for answer and sorry for my english, I'm not native speaker :)
Last edited by ArkBloodJaw on Feb 18, 2021, 11:15:31 AM
"
ExiledSarin wrote:
Full impale.

Good thing about impale is that is scales off your final damage, rather than base, making it scale with various more/increased % attack/physical damage, which is most applicable support gems.

Okey thanks mate for the info, appreciate it !

"
ArkBloodJaw wrote:
Hi, I really wanna try this build and I want to ask you some questions about it. First one about your POB it's work correctly but Idk what is going on with your skills. There are about 15 different skills there and i don't know what auras we use. Second one about equipment, I have about 12-15ex budget can you give some advice about gear, what can increase our dmg output and survivability I wonder about any unique that can give huge boost. I kinda new in this game and it can be obvious for others but not for me :) First what's main requirements for our sword pDPS, dmg with bleeding, chance of bleeding? And second about Hands of the High Templar with vulnerability curse can it give us dmg boost or I just don't understand how bleeding and this curse work? Thx for answer and sorry for my english, I'm not native speaker :)

Hi there !

No worries, am French so you know... my English is "ok" :')

About the POB, I have this issue with skills left from my other builds, I have no idea why -_-' I'll try again and update my main post with new POBs later today (let me one hour)
Anynway, you don't have to take them into account, you have the full gems setup in the description, so just use them :)

To use your money, these are the things you need to upgrade :
- armor, try to get a +15% life +140 life, they cost 5-6 exa
- helm with lacerate and better stats
- watcher's eye with pride effect https://poe.trade/search/ariruhumhoheno
- weapon with better physical dps, aim for 600+ dps

On weapon you need :
- Chance to bleed and increased bleed damage (they come both, you can't have just 1)
- Attack speed
- Increase physical damage and chance to bleed, or increase physical damage 140%+
- add physical damage
- critical chance or multiplier

The vulnerability gems give you increase damage because they :
- reduce the physical resistance of mob, as you hit only in physical they take more damage
- increase the way bleeding does damage (meaning they bleed faster)
- increase chance to inflict bleeding

It procs the following way :
- you link vulnerability, hextouch and vengeance
When you are hit, you have a chance to automatically counter attack and inflict curse by this counter attack. You should notice in pack of mob they get the curse directly, it also works fine on bosses !

Hope it's clearer now ! If you have question just type here :) Cheers !

PS : POB links are updated :)
Last edited by DarkTigger on Feb 19, 2021, 11:36:49 AM
"
DarkTigger wrote:
"
ExiledSarin wrote:
Full impale.

Okey thanks mate for the info, appreciate it !

"
ArkBloodJaw wrote:

Hi there !

No worries, am French so you know... my English is "ok" :')

About the POB, I have this issue with skills left from my other builds, I have no idea why -_-' I'll try again and update my main post with new POBs later today (let me one hour)
Anynway, you don't have to take them into account, you have the full gems setup in the description, so just use them :)

To use your money, these are the things you need to upgrade :
- armor, try to get a +15% life +140 life, they cost 5-6 exa
- helm with lacerate and better stats
- watcher's eye with pride effect https://poe.trade/search/ariruhumhoheno
- weapon with better physical dps, aim for 600+ dps

On weapon you need :
- Chance to bleed and increased bleed damage (they come both, you can't have just 1)
- Attack speed
- Increase physical damage and chance to bleed, or increase physical damage 140%+
- add physical damage
- critical chance or multiplier

The vulnerability gems give you increase damage because they :
- reduce the physical resistance of mob, as you hit only in physical they take more damage
- increase the way bleeding does damage (meaning they bleed faster)
- increase chance to inflict bleeding

It procs the following way :
- you link vulnerability, hextouch and vengeance
When you are hit, you have a chance to automatically counter attack and inflict curse by this counter attack. You should notice in pack of mob they get the curse directly, it also works fine on bosses !

Hope it's clearer now ! If you have question just type here :) Cheers !

PS : POB links are updated :)

So I've just checked the second POB and everything is ok, thank you very much :)

I want to ask about bandits
In first POB it was Alira and now I see that you took 2 passive, so what will be better?
And do we really need this cluster with chaos resist? I truly want to make this build with huuuge DPS but don't know how yet :) The only thing comes into my mind it's sword with 750+ pDPS. And if we use crit I think it will be good to take body with crit chance. ANd one more about Haemophilia in increase our clear potential and in the same time increase dmg output and i don't think that reducing of bleeding duration it's a problem cause we always stacking our bleed effect. What do you think about it? Anyway, thank you very much for this build and response :)
Last edited by ArkBloodJaw on Feb 21, 2021, 6:57:27 AM
"
ArkBloodJaw wrote:

So I've just checked the second POB and everything is ok, thank you very much :)

I want to ask about bandits
In first POB it was Alira and now I see that you took 2 passive, so what will be better?
And do we really need this cluster with chaos resist? I truly want to make this build with huuuge DPS but don't know how yet :) The only thing comes into my mind it's sword with 750+ pDPS. And if we use crit I think it will be good to take body with crit chance. ANd one more about Haemophilia in increase our clear potential and in the same time increase dmg output and i don't think that reducing of bleeding duration it's a problem cause we always stacking our bleed effect. What do you think about it? Anyway, thank you very much for this build and response :)

Hey ! Sorry it's still Alira, I forgot to click it in the POB :') You need alira for crit and mana regen !
The cluster is just for chaos resist full content, it's easier for exemple on elder guardian, but it depends of what you do. If you plan Sirus or elder / shaper you won't need it.

I am also looking for a 700+ dps sword, but i lack the money :') but this and a great armor are my next steps items !

For haemophilia, you shouldn't need them, it will a bit increase your bleeding but you will loose the current gloves power :/ I would rather upgrade my gloves to have better stats = )

And you're welcome ^_^ thanks for your interest !!
Finally found a new weapon, cost me 10 exa but feels great :D

Rarity: Rare
Torment Bite
Exquisite Blade
--------
Two Handed Sword
Quality: +44% (augmented)
Physical Damage: 300-519 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 7.06% (augmented)
Attacks per Second: 1.75 (augmented)
Weapon Range: 13
--------
Requirements:
Level: 70
Str: 119
Dex: 131
--------
Sockets: R-W-W-W-W-R
--------
Item Level: 83
--------
+50% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier (implicit)
--------
Adds 43 to 78 Physical Damage
30% increased Attack Speed
Attacks have 20% chance to cause Bleeding
135% increased Damage with Bleeding
129% increased Physical Damage (crafted)
24% increased Critical Strike Chance (crafted)
+14% to Quality (crafted)
--------
Warlord Item
Last edited by DarkTigger on Feb 21, 2021, 8:53:53 AM
"
DarkTigger wrote:
Finally found a new weapon, cost me 10 exa but feels great :D

Rarity: Rare
Torment Bite
Exquisite Blade
--------
Two Handed Sword
Quality: +44% (augmented)
Physical Damage: 300-519 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 7.06% (augmented)
Attacks per Second: 1.75 (augmented)
Weapon Range: 13
--------
Requirements:
Level: 70
Str: 119
Dex: 131
--------
Sockets: R-W-W-W-W-R
--------
Item Level: 83
--------
+50% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier (implicit)
--------
Adds 43 to 78 Physical Damage
30% increased Attack Speed
Attacks have 20% chance to cause Bleeding
135% increased Damage with Bleeding
129% increased Physical Damage (crafted)
24% increased Critical Strike Chance (crafted)
+14% to Quality (crafted)
--------
Warlord Item

715 pDPS great one, gz :) I don't want to be annoying I'm really sorry for that but I m kinda interested in this build and I want melt all content with this one :) Tell me please when should we take Crimson Dance? And what's your opinion about bloodletting as an anointment? If this questions seem stupid I am sorry for that I just want to understand I little more about this game. Thx for response :)
Last edited by ArkBloodJaw on Feb 21, 2021, 11:09:08 AM
"
ArkBloodJaw wrote:

715 pDPS great one, gz :) I don't want to be annoying I'm really sorry for that but I m kinda interested in this build and I want melt all content with this one :) Tell me please when should we take Crimson Dance? And what's your opinion about bloodletting as an anointment? If this questions seem stupid I am sorry for that I just want to understand I little more about this game. Thx for response :)

You're not annoying, I posted to share my build so it's absolutely fine :) Feel free to ask everything you want !

You can take Crimson Dance when you start having 60-70% chance to inflict bleeding on your main skill, before it's a bit useless !

If I compare both :
25% increased Damage with Bleeding
40% increased Attack Damage against Bleeding Enemies
Bleeding you inflict deals Damage 5% faster
+8% to Damage over Time Multiplier for Bleeding

VS

+25% to Critical Strike Multiplier with Swords
50% increased Critical Strike Chance with Swords

Both are fine I would say, depend if you prefere crit or bleed. I would recommand to important your current build on POB, and then check the dps with both = )

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info