[3.13] Cast on... skill use?! A Discharge novelty

Are you finding Elementalist to be better than Inquisitor or is that a completely different build? I'm finding a lot of builds for other classes have gained huge buffs just from going the Elementalist path.
"
paserek wrote:
"
1. Buy random iLv85+ Shaper helmet with +5 Discharge radius enchant

Shouldnt that be crusader instead of shaper?

"
5. Buy random Crusader Helmet with +1 power charge and another random Crusader mod (can be any, make sure this is the only other influenced mod)

And this should be warlord instead?

Good catch, thanks.

"
MMPrisM wrote:
Build looks interesting and i wanna do a last build for the league, tho i can't be arsed to level again.
I have a lvl 97 witch and i saw you were doing elementalist,so i am curious how that would look as the gear you have is pretty min maxed and i won't be getting nowhere near close to that, i could maybe throw like 40ex at it if i liquidated some stuff.
Im just curious what sort of gear a begginer version would look like so i can test the build before i throw money at it only to realize i don't like the playstile or smth. Rings without max pcharge are cheap, so is the ammy and the boots but i'm not even sure what kind of staff i should start crafting.
Any help would be appriciated!

Late reply but Elementalist is better by far, AoE and damage is higher and reflect ele + the Aegis passive makes you a lot tankier. You want to make a staff similar to this
so you can cap block without Glancing Blows. It's fairly deterministic, just Awakener's Orb a Shaper staff w/ the spell mod and an Elder staff w/ PCoC then finish the suffixes with Aug Infl into R/A Infl and Aug Crit into R/A Crit. It's not cheap though. Would probably still prioritise a simple block staff if you wanted a budget version.

"
chrischoi wrote:
Are you finding Elementalist to be better than Inquisitor or is that a completely different build? I'm finding a lot of builds for other classes have gained huge buffs just from going the Elementalist path.

I swapped to Elementalist because it's better too. Capped block w/o Glancing Blows which made my defense 10x better and had higher AoE and damage.

Last edited by kaevix on Mar 9, 2021, 9:48:37 PM
For those looking I can confirm it works past the rework in 3.14 league for the trigger mod.
Hi! Just discovered your VERY UNIQUE build, any ideas on other skills to use aside from blade vortex? Maybe winter orb since it has exactly .25 sec cast time?
Nice find of the interaction. I saw your name and can't help but wonder if you are the extremely good Riven player from league?
aaaaaaaaand saved for future reading.

I used to play a Mjolnir/Discharge build several leagues ago. Knowing that there's reasonable Discharge builds still out there has me real interested.
With the changes coming in 3.15 to Triggered skills.
Any plans on using Archmage to get more dmg???

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info