[PlayStation] 3.13.1c Patch Notes

Bye Astral Projector scammers
so no texture or performance fix ??? i enter a map and have to wait for textures to load but when it get busy the textures go again...........no good fixing the small things if the game is unplayable for most of us on ps4
"
I don't know if you read replies, but there is an issue on PS4 when using the PS camera as a mic while using party chat. When poe is running the ps camera mic doesn't work properly.

No they don't. GGG have made it pretty clear they want absolutely fuck all to do with console. The game is a ghost town, new players come in and leave when they see what a fucking mess it is.
If you critique this game and its problems your post will be removed.

In a news thread about sound i asked "Why did it take multiple leagues to fix the sound on console?". Then got put on probation by Kane the sound guy! This is who GGG are!
Torchlight three is pretty fun if you don't mind the slow beginning. And diablo is a god game compared to this pile. Don't give your money to this bald asshole and his friends let them cling to their dying platform in peace
Last edited by Hotdog_Water666 on Feb 12, 2021, 12:46:52 PM
"The Stone Golem's Attack Range has been increased, and will now use its Slab Slam and Rolling Stone skills more often"

Cool thanks for more nerfs... cause the Stone golem roll is like the best thing ever... could you guys make the rolls go further and do less damage... heck take out slam altogether...

If you're gonna nerf a skill to the ground... have the decency to kill and bury it 6 feet deep...

I hope you GGG listens... but I doubt... it
Auto buy would be awesome... so many scammers hike up prices when you give them the amount they ask for then reject you just to set the price higher...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info