Softcore Nomod Ritual League //// Size: Small //// Duration: Ritual End //// Full

Hosting a softcore Private league for Ritual. Will extend the league as much as needed. Keeping player counts low as we are looking for a closer to ssf than trade league experience. Also looking to keep bots and the like out, so I am keeping invite links to DMs only.

This league contains people with all skill levels/ knowledge of the game so feel free to join regardless of that. I personally am willing to sit through and help people learn and there are plenty more in the group that also are.

If you are interested, DM me @cumbrainturbovirgin ingame or @saucy#7035 on discord. League start is on Friday, Feb 12th at 10am EST. No need to be on that early, but I just figured no reason to block people out from playing early if they wanted.

P.S. Dont think anybody is going to be as mature and/or professional as this post inleague or in discord. We have grandmaster comedians in our midst.

P.P.S. Sorry if I'm slow with updates on this forum post. I will answer probably instantly on dms though so try that.

Edit: We are full now, thanks to all that opted in.
Last edited by SaucyMemeball on Feb 11, 2021, 6:53:18 PM
Last bumped on Feb 11, 2021, 3:51:50 AM
Yo! I was just looking for a more group found league experience sign me up!
me and a buddy would like to join if there is room
added you on discord
Very interested if there's still a slot :)
Hey Id love to join. Added you on discord, Im Angrymoo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info