Returning player looking for advice on a dual wield molten strike/arc build

I have not played the game since there was only content up to unlocking the Scion. I just got to 90 on my Marauder with some advice from some friends but I've been playing with the idea of making a Enhancement shaman-esk build(World of Warcraft inspired).

From what I've been told it's not easy to do or even super end game viable which is okay. Just looking for something fun to play around with mostly. But this is what I got so far. Looking for some advice since I apparently suck at choosing the right talents still.

https://poeplanner.com/AQABABEAAAEAWQB1A2cIzQ3YGWwatBvOHAYgwyEqKE8pCCtQK_gwnjFsM5I11jVJOdg6LTxLPA89Z0GHQQpFDkYOU-FXF1jzWQRfm2dYaHRohXEPcqlyr3Lldw14sXm7fPV9m4Jfg8yDAIfYiU-L1pCglHmXY52und-fI6E-om6puquqrDutPq7_rhivp6_ytT633bsawBXEzsT2xK7GptVd1pbXTdi92GLaudpV4CLkUeR87-_46PkK_lT-AQAA______________________8Cltf_X4P_AAEAAAABAP____________8=

Please feel free to link me a refined tree or anything ells I didn't think of.

Thanks for the help!
Last bumped on Feb 11, 2021, 7:33:01 AM
no offense, but this looks like you tried to do everything wrong at once.

firstly, try to get notable passives (the bigger ones) by using the least possible amount of small ones.
stick to one element .. fire,lightning, cold, chaos, physical , dont try to do more then 2 at once, especially when one is an attack and other one is a spell.

i admire "doing your own thing" , but doing your own thing right now looks like trying to drive a ping pong table because it has wheels.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info