Map Boss Missing from Metamorph

Hello,

I just ran a T14 Sepulchre map, Awakening Level 4, with Hunter influence. The map had a Metamorph encounter, but the boss of the map did not show up in the "Construct Metamorph" window.

Possibly relevant: I have the Escaped Experiment (rogue Metamorph) ascendancy, which I had successfully killed earlier in the map.

Here's some screenshots:

Bug ticket, also showing "0 monsters remain" to prove that I fully cleared the map:

Metamorph window showing a missing organ:

Thank you!
Last bumped on Mar 24, 2021, 12:06:22 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I think I also came across the same bug: https://imgur.com/a/8ju8Znh
There's one monster remaining but the missing component is a legendary component and the boss is already dead.

I don't have the metamorph ascendancy allocated in this region and this is also a T14 Sepulchre map (no influence, awakening level 9).

The only thing "special" I did for this map is to try and complete the boss challenge on it by using the Speaker's Wreath helmet with vulnerability. The boss ended up dying anyway without me ever cursing it, either because maybe my (tul) spectre has some dot or the culling strike from my animated guardian.

Bug reference: 1902301630
I would rather say the boss is scripted into two bosses that shared the same hp pool. The fat one and the skinny one.....

And only one of them drop organ for whatever reason
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info