[3.13] Raining's Archmage Frost Bomb Hierophant - Over 80mil dps / 2k life-regen MoM

Anyone going to try it in 3.15? I loved the build in 3.14, so I'm tempted, but it will be probably like 50% worse?
"
Dungac wrote:
Anyone going to try it in 3.15? I loved the build in 3.14, so I'm tempted, but it will be probably like 50% worse?
Will have to see the number in PoB when it's updated.. but Archmage seems gutted everywhere possible.
Hi, sry for reviving this build but i guess the change to frost bomb is interesting:

"
Frost Bomb now deals 8 to 13 Cold Damage at gem level 1 (previously 14 to 21), up to 930 to 1395 at gem level 20 (previously 1336 to 2003). It no longer has 25% reduced Energy Shield Recharge Rate. It now has “4% more Damage with Hits per 0.1 seconds Duration”. Because of base Ignite damage changes, Ignite with the skill is now 74.1% higher when it is able to ignite.

So on regular 2s Duration this is a 80% more dmg buff to the archmage dmg. For bossing it is possible to increase the duration by swapping the less duration gem for increased duration support. New Duration would be around 3,4 Seconds which is a 134 MORE multiplier. If you can grap a phantasmal it is a bit less because it reduced Cooldown and Duration.

What do you think?
"
oedifamily wrote:
Hi, sry for reviving this build but i guess the change to frost bomb is interesting:

"
Frost Bomb now deals 8 to 13 Cold Damage at gem level 1 (previously 14 to 21), up to 930 to 1395 at gem level 20 (previously 1336 to 2003). It no longer has 25% reduced Energy Shield Recharge Rate. It now has “4% more Damage with Hits per 0.1 seconds Duration”. Because of base Ignite damage changes, Ignite with the skill is now 74.1% higher when it is able to ignite.

So on regular 2s Duration this is a 80% more dmg buff to the archmage dmg. For bossing it is possible to increase the duration by swapping the less duration gem for increased duration support. New Duration would be around 3,4 Seconds which is a 134 MORE multiplier. If you can grap a phantasmal it is a bit less because it reduced Cooldown and Duration.

What do you think?

It is interesting indeed, however, from the looks of patch notes, the archmage/mana stacking builds will stay dead. I'm sure the build will still do plenty of damage, but mana sustain and defense won't feel good to play.

It's quite unfortunate..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info