Trade Api not updating

The trade api has not updated my items in the last 3 hours. I keep getting spammed for items I've sold over 3 hours ago, and any new items I list do not show up.
Last bumped on Feb 9, 2021, 5:59:29 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
lunaticloser wrote:
The trade api has not updated my items in the last 3 hours. I keep getting spammed for items I've sold over 3 hours ago, and any new items I list do not show up.

Same here, upvote this.

P.S: DID ANYONE STILL NEED NONEXISTING Melee Physical Damage 20/20 or Forbidden Woods T12 for 1 chaos or what?

P.S(2): :D but T-T and =/
Same here - I've just finished a big craft i'm excited to list and it's not showing up.
Please Fix the Trade API to update regularly, it has never been this bad.

Cheers !
If anyone need a lvl4 Enlighten, you're out of luck. I sold it over 2 hours ago.
You are just like the thousands of players that /w'ed me since then.

D:
Yes. Items on official trade website update only every 2+ hours. Trade is unusable.
Incredibly annoying.
Super annoying, whisper more than 50 people for one item, all of them sold that hours ago... and same thing with the items i sold, i keep getting spammed for that item hours ago... pls do something about it!!!
Chiming in to express my disappointment with the trade API. People whispering me for items sold hours ago, listings not going up for hours...
This should be fixed as of yesterday. If you still have stuck items can you post a search link so that we can investigate further?
Web DeveloperView our Developer Docs

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info