Kill Burtok Challenge

Kill Burtok, Conjurer of Bones in Necropolis Map while you are affected by Bone Roil and he is Bleeding
what the actual f ??? GGG,can you imagine someone out there playing NO-NBLEED OR EVEN SPELLS OR SUMMONER,AHAHAHA..ha..ha..
are you ok ? it baffles me,how you can do things right and then utterly BS like this that make no sense whatsoever ?
Last edited by Nibelton on Feb 6, 2021, 1:50:39 PM
Last bumped on Apr 1, 2021, 4:30:51 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I play summoner and this challenge is completely unachievable for me unless I want to waste tons of currency making an entire build centered around bleeding.

I make fuck-all currency as it is, I'm not gonna waste what precious little I earn just to complete one challenge.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
I suppose we can use Southbound with Ele Focus so you can never freeze with your main skill. Then drop an Ancestral Protector with Chance to Bleed Support right next to the boss. It works with any melee weapon. Bleed as a DoT should bypass Southbound mechanic.

However, I do not know how long a typical character can last without dying while under the effect of Blood Roil.
just socket chance to bleed in your minions, and time your curses/aruas/whatever right with when you're debuffed yourself i guess

should work in theory
in theory,then there is spells and wands(elehit for example) it's just dumb
For wands, you can use Ballista Totem with Chance to Bleed and any wand attack skill, or just attack the boss yourself. Southbound gloves will make sure you won't kill the boss with "hits", but DoTs like bleed, poison, ignite will kill him. The boss will be left with 1 life and then the bleed DoT should finish him off.

I haven't done it yet (because of my concern with whether my build can tank Blood Roil) but in theory it should work. I used the same trick on Gorgon petrify challenge (with Southbound and Ele Focus, then kill with Ignite on my totem).
Last edited by jeerinho on Feb 6, 2021, 2:18:44 PM
too much mumbo-jumbo fuckery for no reason,dont you think ?
also,one does not simple change gloves,it so happens,that gloves have resistances.
Last edited by Nibelton on Feb 6, 2021, 2:24:07 PM
You clear the entire map and only swap it in at the boss fight. There is Purity of Elements but you might need to level it up or buy it. Do the map white so no mods that will kill you. Turn off Maven as well so she doesn't heal him.
again,we aren't inventing bicycle here,stop defending shit challenge.
i doubt that GGG paid you to do it. stop making up excuses. i dont see other challenges bein' so shit as this one for no reason.
Last edited by Nibelton on Feb 6, 2021, 2:48:54 PM
I mean, I suppose there's no map tier or level requirements. A white unmodded map should be sufficient to achieve this. There's no way the Blood Roil would deal enough damage to be a huge threat at low levels.

In hindsight, Speaker's Wreath and a chance to bleed gem would suffice for summoners. If they use Triad Grip, they'll have to take them off.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Last edited by Pizzarugi on Feb 6, 2021, 3:00:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info