Change drop rates and add better trade filter on console. Less players and no bots.

Time to change console for the better. I play on PC and series X. The one thing that limits console is you can't search for anything and there are barley any items to even search for. Limits builds and everything you can do on console.

90% of all currency and items on PC is farmed from bots on PC. There are no bots on console so drop rates should be allot different then PC. Time to put some effort into console PoE and I am sure you will be rewarded from the players who play.
Last bumped on Feb 16, 2021, 6:40:33 PM
I skipped the last League and play the previous one...I've been on & off since day One on PS4...still play a lot of D3 after years on 360 and PS4...

This time I'm trying out three characters and have 47, 31 and 24....I've gotten "JUST TWO CHAOS ORBS"....in the meantime I'm stacking Scrolls left & right because I'm not seeing hardly any Rares to break down...

I'm going to play a lot this weekend but if this pathetic drop rates continue...I'm done. You cannot even buy a normal Rare 3-4 Link item in the RipOff marketplace without a CO....
Drops get better later into maping.

But bots water down everything on PC and console has no bots yet the copy paste drop rates.

Makes drops way more exciting on console but limits allot you can do.
"
WoodFixer wrote:
I skipped the last League and play the previous one...I've been on & off since day One on PS4...still play a lot of D3 after years on 360 and PS4...

This time I'm trying out three characters and have 47, 31 and 24....I've gotten "JUST TWO CHAOS ORBS"....in the meantime I'm stacking Scrolls left & right because I'm not seeing hardly any Rares to break down...

I'm going to play a lot this weekend but if this pathetic drop rates continue...I'm done. You cannot even buy a normal Rare 3-4 Link item in the RipOff marketplace without a CO....

Lol well then u shouldnt have skipped last league..... Chaos orbs were dropping like crazy in Heists. Generally on Grand Heists with currency rooms in every room id walk out with 20 chaos orbs on a bad run. Exalted orbs had a high drop rate too.

Yah well ur not gonna find much chaos orbs til end game when u can increase item quantity and item rarity.... Also the vendors sell 6 sockets too.
Last edited by Richman209ish on Feb 16, 2021, 6:49:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info