[Xbox One] 3.13.1 Patch Notes

Will give it a try - thanks. I wonder what happened after the patch, got a 30 second warning and boom.
Added the Remaining Ritual display UI.

Thank you makes it so much better.
Next time you guys decide to do an emergency shut could you at least give a 5 min warning? Lost out on somethings and it's very frustrating. If it's a rollback just announce it so we dont waste our time. Lastly get like 2 or 3 people to test a patch before its live. Good talk.
A number of problems mentioned following the patch notes have been resolved with the rollback and data fix.
BLURRY SCREEN AND TEXTURES STILL PERSIST IN THIS PATCH ON MY XBOX SERIES X.
IN DENSITY MOBS PACKS AND RITUALS ALL LOOKS BLURRY AND LIW TEXTURES (DOWNGRADE), IM PLAYING ON A 4K MONITOR, I REINSTALL THE GAME, CHANGE ALL SETTINGS ON GAME AND ON MY XBOX SERIES X SETTINGS.
I DONT KNOW IF IM PLAYING POE OR RUNESCAPE XD, can u fix that issue?
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
A number of problems mentioned following the patch notes have been resolved with the rollback and data fix.

I'd like to point out the slayer impact node is now functioning as intended with it's aoe and has been fixed it looks like. Thank you very much for getting that patched!
Knowledge is power.
I started a new character and performance in act 1 is terrible. I'm on a One X with SSD.

Edit: Act 2 is just as bad. What did you guys do?
Last edited by Bryndlebee on Feb 5, 2021, 11:00:39 AM
I can not stomach watching my wife and son play on their One S systems. It has been horrendous, I feel for anyone having to fight through the performance on it. I honestly did not pay enough attention to see if it was a problem before the patch, but my wife has been extremely vocal about how it is "five-fucking times worse than it was before the 'fix'".

Btw, trying to spawn Harvest (after learning all of the passives for it) in Hamlet is still pointless for many. And even in Proxima, once you add passives for anything other than Harvest, you may as well spec right back out if you really want a Harvest spawn. However, at least with Proxima, once you unspec anything that is not harvest related, it actually spawns at a decent rate. I havent had a single spawn in Hamlet since I learned all of the passives, over a week ago.

The remaining Ritual UI is a nice touch.
PC : SqueakyToyOfTerror
XB : R3SPAWN#7045
Discord : R3SPAWN
Last edited by R3SPAWN7045 on Feb 6, 2021, 10:44:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info