[Xbox One] 3.13.1 Patch Notes

[Xbox One] 3.13.1 Patch Notes

Please Note: The patch will be deployed at 5PM PST.

Console Specific Changes

• Added the Remaining Ritual display UI.
  • Updated Neversink loot filters.
  • Fixed a bug which prevented viewing of the challenge league rewards.
  • Fixed a bug which prevented the Maven beacon from saving its status between game sessions.
  • Added Maven Invitations to the Trade Market.

Ritual Improvements

• The Ritual Tribute counter is now displayed at a greater radius around Ritual Altars.
  • The Ritual Favours screen now displays a more appropriate message if a party member who is not the instance owner attempts to purchase Favours.
  • Legion monsters are no longer revived in Ritual encounters.
  • Monsters that spawn from Bitter and Glacial Rituals are now further spread out.
  • Fixed a bug where the fourth Ritual in a zone would sometimes provide less Tribute than intended.
  • Fixed a bug which required nearby Legion encounters to be completed before a Ritual encounter could be interacted with.
  • Fixed a visual bug where Ritual candles would sometimes appear to be floating.
  • Fixed a bug where the boss arena in Lookout Map would not re-open after completing a Ritual encounter in the arena.
  • Fixed a bug where an incorrect amount of Rituals remaining would be displayed if re-entering an instance.
  • Fixed a bug where monsters could become inaccessible behind terrain during Ritual encounters.

Echoes of the Atlas Improvements

• You can no longer imprint Watchstones (for example with the Bestiary imprint recipe or Eternal Orbs). Restoring the number of Sextant uses through this method was a consequence we did not intend.
  • Improved performance during The Maven boss encounter.
  • The Atlas passive skill trees have been visually updated to make it easier to see allocated nodes.
  • The Maven Map Device button has been visually updated to make it easier to see if it's activated.
  • Added an audio telegraph to The Maven's Frost Projectiles skill.
  • While witnessing The Shaper encounter, The Maven will no longer use her Heal skill during The Shaper's immunity phases.
  • The Crusher of Gladiators map boss summoned by The Maven during her boss encounter will no longer use it's Reflect skill.
  • Fixed a bug where Maven's Beacon could be obtained earlier than intended when playing in a party.
  • Maven's Invitations are now a guaranteed drop upon capturing the 10th boss in an Atlas region for the first time.
  • Fixed a bug where the Silo Map boss could become invulnerable while the player is being witnessed by The Maven.
  • Fixed a bug where The Maven's Quick Guard skill was not working as intended in areas which were level 84 or higher.
  • Fixed a bug where The Maven would sometimes fail to use her skills correctly when witnessing a map boss encounter.

General Improvements

• Items with anointed notable passive skills now show their passive skill information when hovered.
  • Improved readability when hovering over a map on the Atlas which has a large amount of modifiers.
  • You can no longer use the Zana Map Device to apply League modifiers to a map if it is already enchanted with the "Has an additional modifier from Zana's crafting bench at random" modifier from Harvest crafting.
  • You can no longer open portals to The Temple of Atzoatl or Betrayal Safehouses while the Map Device is already in the process of opening portals to another Map.
  • Re-entering the Crimson Township Map boss arena after leaving or dying is now less punishing.
  • Animate Weapon microtransactions can now be applied to weapons animated via the Chains of Command unique body armour.
  • Aura microtransactions can now be applied to Aura effects granted by unique items that do not have a skill gem.
  • Fixed a bug where Sirus' beam skills were not being oriented correctly.
  • Fixed a bug where certain doors in Heists could not be walked through after the doors were opened.
  • Fixed a bug where Vaal Arc was not chaining correctly.
  • Fixed a bug where the "Attack Skills deal x% increased Damage while Dual Wielding" modifier was not working correctly.
  • Fixed a bug where the Flickershade Spectre's Multi-Slash ability could sometimes fail to deal damage.
  • Fixed a bug where the quality effect on Divergent Withering Touch Support didn't work correctly.
  • Fixed a bug where unique strongboxes could spawn more often than intended when applying multiple sources of the "Strongboxes in Areas are at least Rare" modifier.
  • Fixed a bug where the boss arena in Cold River Map would remain closed after completing a Conqueror encounter.
  • Fixed a bug where the Primeval Hideout could sometimes not be fully cleared.
  • Fixed a bug where a minion that died to Minion Instability would sometimes count as two deaths.
  • Fixed a source of desync when using Chain Hook.
  • Fixed a bug where Silver Coins were not dropping as Contraband in Heists.
  • Fixed a bug where Syndicate Operatives would incorrectly run into melee range before throwing their daggers.
  • Fixed a bug where certain Aura microtransactions were not using the correct surge.
  • Fixed a bug where the Manticore Shield was missing visual effects.
  • Fixed a visual bug in Peninsula Map where certain tiles could become invisible.

Crash Fixes

• Fixed a common client crash.
  • Fixed two instance crashes.
Last bumped on Feb 6, 2021, 10:43:34 PM
Nothing on the constant/frequent crashes to launch screen? So much worse since I got my Xbox series x.....
Still no fix for the Slayer Impact ascendancy node not applying it's AoE bonus on kill 100% of the time?

Edit - it's been fixed. Thank you GGG.
Knowledge is power.
Last edited by TheKTrain94 on Feb 4, 2021, 11:54:26 PM
thanks yall & cheers for the relatively smooth league start!
xbox poe.. where people want e̶x̶a̶l̶t̶s̶ divines for junk items ¯\_༼ ಥ ‿ ಥ ༽_/¯
Is there going to be any information on lockstep being added to console anytime soon?
"
JoeUtopia wrote:
Nothing on the constant/frequent crashes to launch screen? So much worse since I got my Xbox series x.....

I don't know if this will help but I turned the audio for ambient noises and the screen shake off, I have a crash once a day maybe.
Patch is bad, horizon orbs cannot be used and stacked decks cannot be used.
www.youtube.com/kraytheredghost IG @ADimensionBeyond
Yeah my orbs of horizon aren't working either and Zanas map pool is gone for me. Hope it will respawn after I do a map. Awesome patch as always.
div card and map chests not dropping items.
www.youtube.com/kraytheredghost IG @ADimensionBeyond
Abbysal Trove didn't drop any abbysal jewels or stygians for me. And also no Zana maps after running her master mission.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info