Path of Exile Talent Competition

Here's my submission for the talent contest!
''THE MAVEN''
เล่นไม่เก่ง แต่ชอบเล่นเกมส์

Another art with Maven :)

Thank you so much for your competitions! It gives me a reason to fight with artblocks!
Dominus
I 3d modelled, and then printed and painted a marauder equiped with The Brass Dome,antique greaves,colossal tower shield,Scaeva gladius,a pair of titan gauntlets and a samnite helmet. He is fighting The Shaper on a cliff that is being destroyed by Shaper's powers.

3D model:
Spoiler

Diorama:
Spoiler

All pictures full HD:
Spoiler

https://imgur.com/a/bTO7ltw

Last edited by Arcade798 on Mar 6, 2021, 1:29:09 PM
Ahhh~ feels like I just took a good shit! To finally make my entry. Lol take that anyway you want to.

But here it is: https://soundcloud.com/bearcares/god-may-smile-poe-talent-entry

It is a music entry. The title is God May Smile from a fictional album entitled Relax in da Garden.

Witch has always been my favorite exile. For many reasons. She's got the coolest voice and the coolest lines in the game and she looks the coolest in most MTX. But also lore wise I wonder about what drives someone who hasn't completely given up on life to become a witch in the first place. So she fascinates me. And in the case where she choose necromancy or to become an occultist I wonder whether at the end of the day is the power she gaining really worth all the... uh, well... evil. And the stains that this evil is going to be leaving on her soul.

Well~ in this song I am just wishing the witch well and that someday the cute innocent girl that she has locked somewhere inside of her will have its day in the sun and that God will look down and smile on her. Despite all her evil deeds.

Btw fanfic wise... In the path of exile movie in my head, the witch's love interest lies soley with the marauder. The only man that she's ever known to be just as fearless as she is in the face of all the weird demons and shit they have to be fight on wraeclast. So while around him she is on her best behavior. But once he leaves the room she says things like, “Life is short! Deal with it!” Which really irritates the Scion for some reason.

Disclaimer I might have made some pretty egregious errors during mixing/mastering so you may have to adjust your volume a lot and just expect bad mixing in general cuz I composed this using laptop speakers and a set of headphones with almost no bass extension. No making escuses but please give me mtx ;) ;) ;)

Here's my spray art entry of Shaper bro.

I would love for y´all to listen to what I made and jam to my own take on the Old Lioneye´s Watch Theme :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji_pjY9MxY4
Miniature Ritual Totem

wasnt a huge fan of how dark the in-game model is so opted for something more artistic

Some Wip
Spoiler

Last edited by pondabe on Mar 6, 2021, 2:22:46 PM
Hi. This my entry.
I made a pair of coffee mugs inspired by the bosses Kuduku and Kadaka.
The clay bodies were hand thrown on the potters wheel from colored clay. The pattern runs all around the mug. Glazed with anthracite glaze and finally fired to a temperature of 1230C which makes the finished pieces stoneware.
I had alot of fun making these and learned alot.
Hope you enjoy!

I decided to take a different turn on this competition and unfortunately I won't be able to finish it by the 8th of March, so I'll just post what me and my wifey came up with (handmade sewn Zana)

We will for sure finish this project even after the competition ends so feel free to hit me up if you want to see a finished version. Good luck to everyone else competing and may the wraeclast bless you!
Last edited by JustMatt023 on Mar 6, 2021, 3:26:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info