Embrace your inner Viking and harness the stars themselves with the newly released Frost Viking Portal Effect and Celestial Toxic Rain Effect.

The Frost Viking Portal Effect replaces the standard look of your portal so that you can travel to your destination in style using the sunken dragon heads of a long forgotten Viking longship; the icey shard at its centre immortalising the ship's demise. To create a complementing outfit, why not try the recently released Viking Weapon Skin and Cloak paired with the Arctic Crystal Armour Pack.

With the Celestial Toxic Rain Effect, your arrows will rain down like golden shooting stars before exploding in a celestial ring from the glowing spores. This cosmetic effect is perfect for fans of the Celestial theme and works well with any of the microtransactions from that collection.

Thank you for your support.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Both of those look great. Pretty much anything celest looks great.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Looks good! Love the celestial stuff :D
It's nice but texture loading getting worst. Not only at the beginning but when entering maps.
If you can't control it, STOP.
Well that upsets me, I just bought the other toxic rain mtx yesterday.
I was hoping for a Golden or Divine skill effect. Not a fan of the purple aspects of the celestial effects to be honest, but I appreciate Toxic Rain having another decent MTX.
Celestial carrion golem & for all other golems when?
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE̎̑͆̏
Toxic rain nerf next league already confirmed!
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Feb 2, 2021, 7:42:17 PM
Come on, Frost Viking Bow.... :D
rip Toxic Rain
I will miss you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info