Does anyone play on PLAYSTATION 5? Post here

Playing on a wired connection ps4. The fps drop is very very bad in crowded areas. I've noticed a major improvement though, the graphics seem to dim down while the drop is occurring to minimize the frame drop. Also I'm not experiencing nearly as many blue screens. So, it has gotten better...

Ps4 pro doesn't seem to make much of a difference. I'm really hoping that you guys with the PS5 or the new xbox consoles have good news for me. Are the frame drops still bad? I'd like to get.one but if there's no difference I probably won't bother.

Ground effects + full sextants t16 + killing mobs with skills like ball lightning = unplayable on ps4. Help!!
Last bumped on Feb 8, 2021, 8:53:02 PM
I play on PS5 and the game runs smothly, I am doing an inquisitor detonate dead and I have yet to to see frame drops, though i haven't pushed to it's limits with harbinger this league. I have had some crashes, but nothing serious.
Apart from a crash here and there (like maybe one a session, if that...nothing like harvest league or beginning of heist if your mind automatically went there) it runs better than it ever did on ps4 pro for me
The lag deaths get frustrating. Rituals alone are shuttering badly. I want to know if the PS5 is handling the worst of it.

E/ I really think the console has major advantages over pc with poe. Keyboard gameplay for hours does get painful, the trade board seems to be much more convenient and I think standard play on ps4 being so much newer is actually fun to play.

I think being able to assign multiple flasks to one button is pretty much neccessary. Seems like an unfair advamtage in a way I suppose... But... I find myself only using two 90% of the time. (L1 R1)

Letting go over the left analog to use flasks isn't ideal. Even if we had some sort.of custom controller mapping option that would allow the use of L3 and R3 for flasks... Or standstill (shift) would be a major improvement. Using the D-Pad for flasks is a sad face :( fml
Last edited by DjOrchard on Feb 2, 2021, 5:25:42 PM
I haven't had a single issue with the ritual stuff on ps5 as far as I can remember...everything I've had crash related has been either loading into a new area and it all freezes or it's completely random
"
somedude682 wrote:
I haven't had a single issue with the ritual stuff on ps5 as far as I can remember...everything I've had crash related has been either loading into a new area and it all freezes or it's completely random

No frame drop no desync even in dense areas?
"
DjOrchard wrote:
"
somedude682 wrote:

No frame drop no desync even in dense areas?

There's definitely desync at times but as frame rate goes... its not bad, I haven't seen any huge drops to the point it feels like the game freezes up for a second like I experienced on PS4.

I'm also not playing some crazy fast screen clearing build at the moment so take what I say with that in mind.
Wonder if the new consoles will be readily available any time soon :/

Sure as hell ain't paying twice the price so some dink can make a profit
Last edited by DjOrchard on Feb 8, 2021, 3:06:06 PM
"
DjOrchard wrote:
Wonder if the new consoles will be readily available any time soon :/

Sure as hell ain't paying twice the price so some dink can make a profit

If you use twitter I would follow @Wario64 and put his tweets on notifications because he tweets around an hour before stores or if theres a que to wait for consoles to go up for purchase that day.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info