Unable to sell items!

Greetings,

I was playing the game, flipping currency, buying gear and all.

To my surprise, I was unable to sell items so I lowered the prices assuming them to be overpriced. After pricing them handsomely, I was still unable to sell any items. On further inspection, I noticed that my "sell" tab isn't being updated on the trade website. I can't even flip currency anymore and now am stuck with high denominations.

Steps I've taken to resolve the issue on my end-

1)Restarted the game multiple times
2)Tried taking items off and re-listing them.
3)Tried taking off the entire tab and re-listing it.
4)Tried to sell items by moving them to a different tab.
5)Logged out and logged in my Steam.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
Last bumped on Apr 28, 2021, 3:59:09 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Salut,

J'ai aussi ce problème depuis aujourd' hui c est ennuieux. :(
Same problem for me !!
Same problem. In vilage i must first see currency tab and after i can something buy. After port to next village i have same problem
"
Zdeno37 wrote:
Same problem. In vilage i must first see currency tab and after i can something buy. After port to next village i have same problem

nope not really. Your problem having nothing to do with @OP. He is talking about SELLING via the trade site !!!

What you need to do is that your "currency stash tab" have to be moved so it's the first one from the left and all will be good.
Also, this is NOT a bug and working per game design of GGG.
Last edited by HanSoloDK on Mar 24, 2021, 3:00:29 PM
less working as intended and more design limitation.
Same problem here, tried multiple things. Placed my selling tab first, currency tab first nothing worked. Re-installed the game, didn't work. I found out that I can only sell currency or maps because they appear on the bulk side of the website. I contacted the support directly, because I didn't find any solution on the forum.
"
TwerkThatBoot wrote:
Greetings,

I was playing the game, flipping currency, buying gear and all.

To my surprise, I was unable to sell items so I lowered the prices assuming them to be overpriced. After pricing them handsomely, I was still unable to sell any items. On further inspection, I noticed that my "sell" tab isn't being updated on the trade website. I can't even flip currency anymore and now am stuck with high denominations.

Steps I've taken to resolve the issue on my end-

1)Restarted the game multiple times
2)Tried taking items off and re-listing them.
3)Tried taking off the entire tab and re-listing it.
4)Tried to sell items by moving them to a different tab.
5)Logged out and logged in my Steam.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Take a look to this post pls, maybe you are being affected by this issue.
Problemas Conocidos / Preguntas Frecuentes - ¡Por favor lee antes de publicar!

Cómo publicar una imagen

Guía de soporte técnico

MTR y el Manual de Problemas de Conectividad

"Una pulga no puede picar a una locomotora, pero puede llenar de ronchas al maquinista." (Libertad)

IGN: @Copied_to_clipboard

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info