[3.13] Champion Bleedmancer Build 14 Auras 2021 EDITION. non-League starter but All CONTENT viable!

no one will ever try builds from standard players, sorry
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
Collected this build in the Ritual league, the build is completely not working. 220k dps. Do not under any circumstances collect this build. Wasted currency
Wow. So much expense and it is in practical terms on level with my lvl90 2ex budget lacerate Glad. Hell, my Glad can take physical damage much better than this and has at last acceptable tanking abilities against elemental/chaos damage.
ahh true it is expensive but I used my items left over from all my aura build from diff leagues that's why I made it in standard if you 2ex build is that great i would like to see it
"
Collected this build in the Ritual league, the build is completely not working. 220k dps. Do not under any circumstances collect this build. Wasted currency

hey im sorry it didn't work for you the sword is the most important part if your sword ain't good then the damage wont be ass good
"
davon8ball wrote:
ahh true it is expensive but I used my items left over from all my aura build from diff leagues that's why I made it in standard if you 2ex build is that great i would like to see it

I'll put a build around here in a few days, want to try out some top level content with it first.

Anyway, if you want raw stats for now...without AW/VAW, flasks or any other ephemeral buffs, molten shell or enduring cry, assuming at least once hit and once blocked a hit from boss:
1.2M Shaper DPS, range 47, assuming Pride and impale had a second to develop.
Max Hit/effective health pool
21,3k/87k phys, 23,9k/96,7k elemental, 6,2k/29k chaos

That's with ~200 chaos expense. Can't tell you precisely because some things dropped for me.

How does that compare to your build?
Last edited by ExiledSarin on Feb 18, 2021, 10:19:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info