Need some help with build

As title says i got to the point go on or quit. Made myself Shadow - Assassin CRIT, bladefall/bladeblast build which is fun to play but i got to the point when it dies just from look of an enemy. So at this point iam almost out of the game. It would be really nice of community to hear some tips that could dramatically improve survivability of this build.

Build link - https://pastebin.com/57HFLAzH

Thing i did changed in my build that i cast Bladefall while running with cyclone with cast while channeling support. And overall feel that you can just spin to win is very nice and it neglected 2 buttons idea so Bladeblast is used mostly on boss fights and rituals.

Also to note most ppl that runs this build uses Pride but by some information i got is that Pride has very low range so Maim+War Banner at max lvls give almost same benefit with less mana reserved. And noting that i started using Grace as nice evasion boost.

And last thing, if i would be planing to continue playing there is goal to have culling strike gloves

So if anyone would be willing share some ideas on improvements iam open to hear them.
Last bumped on Jan 28, 2021, 2:58:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info