Detailed replicas of waypoints, beautiful re-imaginings of the Maven and even kitchen knives made of felt! These are just a few examples of the incredible creations our community regularly post in our forums. We’ve gathered these artworks and more in today’s news post to share with you all. Check them out below!

Maven by FudgeCakeDevil

Project Highgate - Pt1 - Waypoint by ihasaKAROT

See More
Spoiler

The Maven by yy6242

Necromancer Fan Art by AbstractMore

Tattoos by raulguilherme

Witch Fan Art by Gizliat

Maven Fanart by WidoXx

Repentance, Bino’s Kitchen Knife and Herald of Agony Crawler by altair6661486

We love seeing your creativity in action so if you’d like to share any artwork or fan art with us and your fellow Exiles, please post your submissions on the Community Showcase forum or our subreddit.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Nice!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Great work! I love the gloves best.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
those tats are insane
Artwork is fantastic, but depicting Maven as this super hot Barbie doll is peculiar. She strikes me as not really human based on her limited vocabulary she keeps shouting. If she is intended to be a human-like being, she sounds like an imbecile with her limited vocabulary she keeps shouting.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Jan 27, 2021, 7:37:42 PM
"
cgexile wrote:
Artwork is fantastic, but depicting Maven as this super hot Barbie doll is peculiar. She strikes me as not really human based on her limited vocabulary she keeps shouting. If she is intended to be a human-like being, she sounds like an imbecile with her limited vocabulary she keeps shouting.

This just in: local player surprised that female video game character is attractive.

Better answer: lore-wise I believe she is young by her race's standards, but as the story progresses her vocabulary becomes more developed.
Gloves looks amazing! Love it
tattoo is a pretty big commitment
Saved
some of these are pretty clean
Awesome!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info