[3.13] Scuffed Series: Blood Thirst Bleed Flicker Slayer - Jack the Axe Build - Insane Mapper

bump
"Bullshit, you get the game for free." - Qarl 2014
"The 5x Diamond Supporter"
I've decided to give this a go and i love the speed, bosses kinda suck but i just click on packs and they explode lol, I've made it more mindless using a watchers eye that has unaffected by bleeding while using malevolence ( got lucky with an atk speed precision as well).

I'm thinking about switching out one of the jacks for a well crafted axe.

what are your thoughts?
Just a little piece of advice. Base Leech and Base Bleed duration is 5 seconds. So with Slayer ascendancy you are immune to bleed duration is the same length as base leech duration.

The reason you can die with your build is because you took the increased bleed duration small passive in the axe wheel on left side. You should anoint the big note or use a thread of hope in nearby jewel socket to get the big passive, so your bleed doesnt last longer than your bleed damage immunity.
Yes that's correct.

I prefer the longer duration from the node however.
Nah I don't think that's correct, with Haemophilia Gloves our bleed duration is ~3,4s @Nanoxide

And I still die from bleed, that's weird and begin to be pretty painful at higher levels
Last edited by Kirbynou on Feb 15, 2021, 8:46:34 AM
"
Kirbynou wrote:
Nah I don't think that's correct, with Haemophilia Gloves our bleed duration is ~3,4s @Nanoxide

And I still die from bleed, that's weird and begin to be pretty painful at higher levels

i wouldn't use this build for anything but fast mapping. its not a levelling build or a end game bossing build. <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info