[PS4] 3.13.0c Patch Notes

"
trollkind1 wrote:
Can we please also get the number of remaining Rituals in this zone displayed too?

That's displayed on the botten of the ritual screen, that's where I check after doing the first one how many there are in an area. (unless you mean as a quest counter in your screen then ignore me)
what about ps4 ritual supporter pack? i only see the renegade & Faithsworn?
Im also looking for the Deadly Renegade supporter pack. I dont know if im blind or its not showing for me but I cant find it anywhere. Any info on that?
Higher tier packs are unlocked via linear upgrades on PlayStation. For example, when you purchase the Renegade pack, the Deadly Renegade upgrade will become available for purchase.
"
Lammersma wrote:
"
trollkind1 wrote:
Can we please also get the number of remaining Rituals in this zone displayed too?

That's displayed on the botten of the ritual screen, that's where I check after doing the first one how many there are in an area. (unless you mean as a quest counter in your screen then ignore me)

On the PC version there's a permanent icon in the lower right corner that gives you access to the rewards. They patched in that over that icon, a x/y number indicates how many of how many Rituals you completed in this zone without opening the reward screen. I guess it's different here because we don't have a permanent Ritual thing on screen and it's not super important but having something permanent there might also lead to people remembering to check rewards before leaving a zone.
... is not a troll
This patch is bugged for me. I can’t even play due to constant game crashes.
15 fps / always loading textures of everything / 1 crash per hour. Horrible optimization
fix PlayStation port
"
tmac917 wrote:
This patch is bugged for me. I can’t even play due to constant game crashes.

Try changing the region server. It always work for me, there can be some problems with accessing the server via your provider coupling with playstation.
after this patch, its unplayable for me now because of the crashes every 30 minutes and less..
i've only had one crash so far since the beginning of Ritual, pretty smooth actually despite the textures loading at the first boot...i'm playing on a server right next to me, so it's probably this

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info