[3.16] Frost Blades + HoI Crest Of Desire Champion Updated for 3.16

"
rookie81pwnz wrote:
"
Frost666 wrote:
Yeah, getting Assassin's Mark is huge for bossing, aswell as extra crit from the chest makes for a big damage boost. I've done A8 and uber elder but not Maven on this character. And dying sun doesn't really help, its too minor to make up for losing a flask slot, you would be much better off with Bottled Faith instead of Jade if you have the budget for it. If you want an extra projectile make sure you get lvl 21 Frost Blades.

so i have made a chest with crit, life, curse etc and got assassin's mark but it did not help at all. still zero dps on single target. maybe i missed something but what i see is it is impossible to kill bosses. i ll add bottled faith soon but pretty sure it will not help too. very disappointing...
Definately not impossible, I've done uber elder and a8 myself. But its not an optimized bossing build and was never advertised as such :)
1. How viable would this build be as a league starter for playing solo?(noticed that you said you played in a group)
2. Out of these three classes:berserker, raider, champion, which would you say is better for a league start solo? Berserker gets a lot of damage, raider gets movespeed and chain i think, and champion gets a lot of defense.
What do you think about the new low life (50% life) and the Petrified Blood skill gem? With it we can trigger ADRENALINE 100% of the time, its a huge damage and clear speed boost
"
Martiusz wrote:
What do you think about the new low life (50% life) and the Petrified Blood skill gem? With it we can trigger ADRENALINE 100% of the time, its a huge damage and clear speed boost

Its definately a strong interaction but im not sure this is the right shell for it, probably want to use something that scales well with the new bloodthirst support aswell, so maybe frost blades but not this version using White Wind probably.
What do you think of using The Perfect Form as armor? That way you save 3 pts from skill three and also arctic armor reserve no mana...will flesh and stone work?!... it's a stance but also aura...I don't know and might try..just thinking cause I am noob here really
Will this or https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3143941/page/1
frost blades guide be a good starter for the league anyone know?
I decided to pick POE back up after only making it to act 3 a few years ago. I ended up choosing your build for my first league!

Overall I have really enjoyed it and sunk a bunch of time into since the league began. It is very satisfying to watch rooms of trash mobs get vaporized into mist. The Expedition mechanics are pretty smooth as well.

Ive made a bunch of currency just farming maps and selling the expedition currency and stacked decks.

I still die too much so I'm kinda stuck at level 93.

Some bosses are really difficult too because it's hard to actually find an opening to stand and attack.

I wanted to ask if you could take a look at my character Spheras and see if there is anything else I could work towards as an upgrade. Thanks for the guide it has been a ton of fun.
How come you pick the mastery which gives buffs to nightblade? i cant see we are using nightblade at all?
"
How come you pick the mastery which gives buffs to nightblade? i cant see we are using nightblade at all?

It's in the POB, he's using it in the 6-link.
im using this build as league starter but my real Question is where do you use fortify bcs if u go for ascandacy node of fortify but whats the reason to get that?

but you dont use fortify
Last edited by TheBlackOwl on Oct 24, 2021, 2:57:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info