Carved out of asteroids from the Shaper’s realm and infused with a celestial glow, you’ll shine brighter than the Star of Wraeclast with the new Ethercraft Armour Set. Like other cosmetic effects in the Ethercraft theme, this Armour Set is available in a range of colours which can be purchased individually or as part of a bundle. Watch the videos below or get yours here.

This weekend we are also running a sale on Stash Tabs! You can view the full selection of discounted tabs here. The Stash Tab sale ends at Jan 25, 2020 10:00 PM (EST) (this is displayed in your local time).

Thanks for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Will this be my first non-sale purchase? Maybe... just maybe! It's hard to pass up saving over $100 on the bundle... you sly sly dogs!
pow pow power rangers!
[Removed by Support]
Interesting
Saved
Decent!
Been running Aura Support since 2.5 (15+ leagues in a row now).

Aura Support Diary - 2094025
Dang. Was hoping to cosplay as a giant spiral.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Will the other 3 be released later? For a rainbow squad
nice
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead
Hhmmm. Oh well. End of transmission.
not gonna lie that's a steep price for what's on offer considering it's the same set in a different color. pretty lazy in my opinion.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info