3.13.0c Hotfix 1

3.13.0c Hotfix 1:

• Fixed a bug where certain totem damage modifiers were not being applied correctly.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on Jan 28, 2021, 5:32:07 PM
Is the patch live? Totem damage nodes still not working
Were these buffs that ancesteral totems provided or just the damage modifiers on the totems?
pog
"
lordfiend wrote:
Were these buffs that ancesteral totems provided or just the damage modifiers on the totems?

Not sure but I can confirm as of this minute I just restarted the game and totem damage nodes still do nothing.

*Edit*

Ok it's working, you have to make a new instance apparently. My h/o was made before the patch so it wasn't working in hideout.
Last edited by Degithelion on Jan 21, 2021, 7:27:07 PM
Ummmm wow ok...My totem damage went up almost 2k, and they were slaughtering stuff before.

Was this just a display bug (and they were actually doing the correct damage) or can I actually expect a significantly improved level of performance and kill speed from them now?
AWESOME!!!
Many thanks to those that got this patch out!
can confirm it works on new instances, ty
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
"
cdawg0616 wrote:
Ummmm wow ok...My totem damage went up almost 2k, and they were slaughtering stuff before.

Was this just a display bug (and they were actually doing the correct damage) or can I actually expect a significantly improved level of performance and kill speed from them now?

not a display bug, my dps went up 25k and i just destroyed a red map which took me a lot longer before the fix (similar mods ofc)
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
i'm suffering from many crahses.

it happens every 30min ~ 1 hour

please redeem me exile

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info