Bought "Abyss Core Supporter Pack" - but half of cosmetics not showing =(

As a Mac user I'm super happy - now I, finally, can play this game on my Mac! And I want to support your hard work. I bought "Abyss Core Supporter Pack", but some of the cosmetics not showing. And It's cosmetic what I really want and it's half of my reason to buy this (kinda expensive) pack.

What's exactly not showing:
- delve core body armor
- delve core azurite gloves
- delve core helmet
- delve core azurite helmet
- breach core helmet
- breach core alternative helmet
Last bumped on Feb 10, 2021, 11:52:52 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
same shit, my Delve Core set

Last edited by iveldraw on Jan 22, 2021, 3:42:19 PM
Same for me. Bought the harvest pack and only the abyss items will render.
Thanks for your reports. We're aware of the problem and hope to have this fixed as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.
after update 3.13.1 there was a problem with
-Delve Core Azurite Helmet
-Delve Core Azurite Gloves

-Delve Core Portal
"
iveldraw wrote:

-Delve Core Portal

Hey man how do you still play with high res texture? It was fine for me until after I updated 3.13.1 that everything started to load up in low res. Temporary fix is that I must put my screen settings on low res so my textures will load the high res version but game res itself is low so everything looks pixellated. The UIs are fine.

Yes it's still problems with:
- breach core helmet
- breach core alternative helmet
- delve core azurite helmet
- delve core azurite gloves
- Delve portal (more parts are visible now, but still not all)
- Breach portal

"
heiwarevenant wrote:
"
iveldraw wrote:

-Delve Core Portal

Hey man how do you still play with high res texture? It was fine for me until after I updated 3.13.1 that everything started to load up in low res. Temporary fix is that I must put my screen settings on low res so my textures will load the high res version but game res itself is low so everything looks pixellated. The UIs are fine.

Checked on Low res (Medium res - I have no LOW option on my Mac) - still have all bugs above

Bump, this issue has been going on for quite sometime now. it made me not wanna buy anymore cosmetics because half of them won't even show.. and this was fine before latest League patch
Hey all,

I believe this problem should now be fixed (you may need to restart your client). Please let me know if the problem continues to exist however.
finally, everything works for me, thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info