[3.24]The Arachnophobia Allstars|Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 50-150M

Just experience from me playing HC, even after 3 weeks since league start it's pretty big problem to gain mandatory items like:

Arakaali Fang, Skin of the Lords (proper gem colors - I dont even count proper keystone), synth agony rings, Memory Vault, even Aegis Aurora.

Even if u are rich, these items are not even on trade. So any light playable version of this build could be nice.
"
AnubixcZ wrote:
Just experience from me playing HC, even after 3 weeks since league start it's pretty big problem to gain mandatory items like:

Arakaali Fang, Skin of the Lords (proper gem colors - I dont even count proper keystone), synth agony rings, Memory Vault, even Aegis Aurora.

Even if u are rich, these items are not even on trade. So any light playable version of this build could be nice.

You can use blessings of chayula to get and trade Skins of the Lords. Skin of the loyals is as starter strong too.

But good watcher's eyes and aul's uprising are very rare in hardcore mode, especially at the end of league.
You can only compensate with presage, sublime form and self-control, but will loose some few passives, and that is in hc's clusters and slots a problem to stack more energyshield. The workarounds are page 50 next to aul's uprising or in the "manamanager". The combination is defensive extreme strong.

Memory vault is no longer recommended. It has much nice armour, but the unique downside of reduced skill-efficiencies is a too hard downside with the new mana-dimishing returns in 3.16 and lower armour is enough with the new ar-formula.

Aegis aurora is a core-piece, no other shields offer that recovery and substain. On page 50 you find alternatives before, like rare shields recover 5% es on block or unique Whakatutuki o Matua shield. You can workaround with es on hit or optimized buffed wicked ward and ghost dance for more recovery. But the shield aegis aurora is really not easy to replace.

In the pob are separated items- and tree tabs for these set-ups:

- "mapping lvl 50-80" with levelling items
- "mapping lvl 70-90" with cheap starter gear, without aul's uprising enabling all auras and fullblock with 3 small clusters and presage
- "mapping lvl 90" shows Cold iron Point dagger or triggerwands instead arakaali's fang are strong too and you can apply withers with withertotems or withering step for example and use phantasms in HoAg supports or skeletons cws for the ascendancy-buffs.

Overall the hc-market is much, much smaller, yes.
Last edited by Chromino on Jan 28, 2022, 8:34:51 AM
Are the 3.17 patch notes looking good ? =)
No nerfs, massive potential in the new jewels, maybe juicy options in new implicit mods, but mostly unchanged.
Took a look at patch notes.

-------------------------------------------------

1. Added a new Strength/Intelligence Support gem - Divine Blessing: Converts supported Aura Skills into temporary Blessings with increased effect, changing their Reservation to a one-time cost. You will only be able to benefit from one Blessing at a time. This gem cannot convert Banner Skills.

Massive buff.
Vitality, Purities, Precision, Flesh and Stone, Haste, or even Zealotry for conc ground. Insane shit, I'm telling ya.

I'd go with vaal haste here in my variation.

2. Change Hydrosphere to have a one-second cooldown before it can be hit again.

Nerf to my variation in both single target and clear. Although single target nerf is small, clearing won't be that pleasant anymore. Well, it's not like we totally relied on the hydrosphere.

UPD: 3. Nemesis 3 is dead.

Anyway, build is a go-to for 3.17, since a lot of other stuff got nerfed.

Unfortunately, I'll pass on this league despite it being f*cking good to play.

Have fun, mates. I'll make changes to my stuff on page 334 later.

Last edited by monik390 on Jan 29, 2022, 10:19:23 AM
- Added new Magic and Rare Monster modifiers for Chaos Resistance for all Monsters.

Potential minor nerf?
With the significant changes, among them +1 all skill levels on rare amulets, 0 mana while focused (blessing support), etc. would rare amulets overtake BiS over auls?
"
- Added new Magic and Rare Monster modifiers for Chaos Resistance for all Monsters.

Potential minor nerf?

Also without chaosconversion the allstars deal 15M and more damage. Conversions to fire or cold are possible when we want to optimize against mobs with high chaosresistance, but the default damage is more than enough.
Last edited by Chromino on Jan 28, 2022, 6:50:01 PM
"
Komagetsome wrote:
With the significant changes, among them +1 all skill levels on rare amulets, 0 mana while focused (blessing support), etc. would rare amulets overtake BiS over auls?

I still need to check, but I am not sure. When we use blessing we would probably go without Radiant faith, and then as result it's not easy to stack enough es as CI. But it will be a very interesting variation probably.
Last edited by Chromino on Jan 28, 2022, 3:13:13 PM
"
monik390 wrote:
Took a look at patch notes.

1. Added a new Strength/Intelligence Support gem - Divine Blessing: Converts supported Aura Skills into temporary Blessings with increased effect, changing their Reservation to a one-time cost. You will only be able to benefit from one Blessing at a time. This gem cannot convert Banner Skills.

Massive buff.
Vitality, Purities, Precision, Flesh and Stone, Haste, or even Zealotry for conc ground. Insane shit, I'm telling ya.

I'd go with vaal haste here in my variation.

2. Change Hydrosphere to have a one-second cooldown before it can be hit again.

Nerf to my variation in both single target and clear. Although single target nerf is small, clearing won't be that pleasant anymore. Well, it's not like we totally relied on the hydrosphere.

3. Nemesis farming changes. Yep, not viable on day 3 now, but remains as a go-to farming mechanic.

Anyway, build is a go-to for 3.17, since a lot of other stuff got nerfed.

Unfortunately, I'll pass on this league despite it being f*cking good to play.

Have fun, mates. I'll make changes to my stuff on page 334 later.

For the hydrosphere in your set-up page 334 it's a small nerf, but I am sure you will optimize it again extreme. I am already curious! Even without it's a great variation.

Hehehe, yeees, it will become a great league again. The allstars have both best defences and damage among almost all minions builds again, only the glascannons with 1/2 ehp, 1/10 recovery, are able to scale a bit more offences with gear of 350 exalts.

Let's sting!
Last edited by Chromino on Jan 28, 2022, 8:01:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info