[3.24]The Arachnophobia Allstars|100% Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 50M

"
allumino wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:

Yeees, but 120-130 chaos for t15-16 and not as you post 1-2 exalts for white t1....that I did not understand in your former post.....

And yes, there are faster levelling skills and starters, it's noted just in the top of the spoiler "Tipps for levelling" too,
HoA follows "only" just behind as second in the guardian-ascendancy.
There are better racers, I totally agree, but HoA is not slow, it's a fast rushing too.
But you have to take a look on your gear/ passives to have the 4-, then 5-link ready and enough dex, there I agree also, but that is in all builds the same.

I haven't ment to insult you in any ways :)
It's a cool build, just little slower in progressing then you expect from starter. Especially on leaguestart. It have its cons, but when it start working — its a pure pleasure.

Hehe :-)

I only wanted to show also why I think it's not the most fast starter, but as well a good and cheap starter as guardian (other classes are faster, yes of course. I never saw a guardian win a gauntlet last year even with the nice attractive onslaught buff).

No problem and interesting to discuss or analyze the downs and ups of course! 😀
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 27, 2021, 6:03:56 AM
I also had the issue with summoned spiders getting killed by my minions. A very good solution to this problem has been using Divine Ire to kill the mobs. It's a channeling skill and all the worms in the area get killed instantly. You also do not need to time it. Just cast Desecrate and hold Divine Ire and summon the worms.
"
Marvin0801 wrote:
A very good solution to this

Are those:

Extreme mapping QoL. Still costs like 10c. Guildie suggested using these gloves with HH, and I completely agree with him.

Edit: there are recover life/ES on kill passive nodes, cheap to anoint like Vampirism (life) and Soul Thief (ES) - works extremely well and can help quite a lot.
Last edited by monik390 on Oct 27, 2021, 6:18:40 AM
"
Ksakep wrote:
"
Alexnenarus wrote:
Hey guys

Can you please check my character DoomDoomBear

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Alexnenarus/characters

I think i am doing smth wrong, my dps in POB is around 100k.

Please help, i know some gems are still leveling, but not that low

Wow, so rich. A lot of ex I see ;D

Second character, the first farming Heist)

But still I AM NOT doing damage(
Last edited by Alexnenarus on Oct 27, 2021, 6:57:50 AM
"
Chromino wrote:
"
allumino wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:

I don't understand this to be honest. 1 chaos for a 5-link, 10 chaos for a 6-link, 1 chaos for a rare fine shield, 1 alchemy for an amulet. That are the (low) prices to start mapping.

Then later the prices are 20 chaos aegis-shield, skin of the lords- armour 2 green sockets are fine for for HoA and pierce, helmet (but a rare helmet 2 chaos is enough also...), belt, each 20 chaos, 2x clusters each 10 chaos or 2 chaos when you craft yourself and congrats, you are ready for t16 with 120 chaos, count in 10 more for boots and golden rule, etc.. Weapon you can craft yourself with mythic orbs or start with 1 chaos alternative, clusters you can craft too if you want to go even more cheaper. With this gear you can farm red t15-16 and level 100...

Dex you get where you want - amulet, belt, gloves, passive +30, attributes of dex mastery in the cluster utmost intellect. With 2 points you reach 170-180 dex when you have some dex also on your gear.

Yes, domblow is a faster levelling, but then just behind is HoA second fast, this league faster as HoP. Later in maps HoA is clearing much faster. For levelling you can take all skills you want and prefer, but with a 4, then 5, then 6 link you can run fullspeed through the acts.

Aaaand it's exactly ~1-2ex starter budget. :)

I just comparing the early stages of this build with the others. Occultist for example - you just get everything from the ground and kill things with it easily. Die often, but, well, overall progressing feels better with witches. Same with a lot of different builds.

This build is very interesting, but unusual if compared with mainstream toxicrainers for example. There is no offence :)

Yeees, but 120-130 chaos for t15-16 and not as you post 1-2 exalts for white t1....that I did not understand in your former post.....

And yes, there are faster levelling skills and starters, it's noted just in the top of the spoiler "Tipps for levelling" and pob too,
HoA follows "only" just behind as second in the guardian-ascendancy.
There are better racers, I totally agree, but HoA is not slow, it's a fast rushing and levelling too.
You have to take a close look on your gear and passives to have the 4-, then 5-link ready, dex and then early the first cluster-but also there you can of course take instead the clusters on the passive tree as well. There I agree also, but I think that is in all builds the same. Some special levelling builds are easier, but in the HoA levelling you can vary so much that it is really not difficult.

I would like to disagree here and share my experience.

1. Your damage on a low budget.
Talking about damage of our build - right now I have large cluster for minion dmg + 1 small cluster with cult-leader and pure agony, and my righs are without crawler damage (and I don't have arakali).
And as a result I'm strugglign a lot with map boss time to kill on rare t15-16.
Taking into account that I bought 2 rings with HoA efficiency for ~45c each and Memory Valut with 75% efficiency for HoA for 2ex just in order to afford 6link herald (otherwise you need to turn off one of your defence aura), I think that it's higher that 150c while still a bit weak for t16.

As a result, I think that on low budget ~3ex you can feel comfortable somewhere around t7.

2. Clearing speed on a low budget.
Here things are a bit even worse than boss damage from my experience.
Until you will have arakalli, you need to use skeles (or something else). And since you wasn't invested almost anything expect a couple of passives into minion damage they will feel pretty weak.
I'm using dom blow for now and it's a bit better, but far far away from good clearspeed like TR or this build with Arakali.
As soon as you get arakali - it's amazing.

3. Defences on a low budget.
Defences is on of the strongest part - even with 50c budget you will feel pretty inkillable until you reach very high-level content. it's just perfect.

But again, this is just my personal experience :)
Last edited by sergei_serebro on Oct 27, 2021, 7:08:50 AM
i just got arakali's dagger and wow, it turns into a completely different build, easy and fast mapping, melting map bosses and killing awakener 8 conquerors easily (not so fast though).

only have 2 damage wheels from passive tree and 2 cluster damage wheels atm, using rumi's concontion for extra block, unkillable. never played a build that plays this well, amazing guide too. gg
I've seen you listed Cold Iron Point as alternative for arakaali's dagger, can you confirm that "Deal no Elemental Damage" from Cold Iron Point doesn't ruin ball lightning/stormbrand chance to poison since it deals no elemental damage?
"
monik390 wrote:
"
Marvin0801 wrote:
A very good solution to this

Are those:

Extreme mapping QoL. Still costs like 10c. Guildie suggested using these gloves with HH, and I completely agree with him.

Edit: there are recover life/ES on kill passive nodes, cheap to anoint like Vampirism (life) and Soul Thief (ES) - works extremely well and can help quite a lot.

Okay wow! That's even better for mapping. For bossing I will still use Divine Ire, because the gloves don't provide much defense. Thanks!
"
zcythustk wrote:
I've seen you listed Cold Iron Point as alternative for arakaali's dagger, can you confirm that "Deal no Elemental Damage" from Cold Iron Point doesn't ruin ball lightning/stormbrand chance to poison since it deals no elemental damage?

Circle of nostalgia rings add chaos damage to your spells
"
Alexnenarus wrote:
"
Ksakep wrote:
"
Alexnenarus wrote:
Hey guys

Can you please check my character DoomDoomBear

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Alexnenarus/characters

I think i am doing smth wrong, my dps in POB is around 100k.

Please help, i know some gems are still leveling, but not that low

Wow, so rich. A lot of ex I see ;D

Second character, the first farming Heist)

But still I AM NOT doing damage(

Hi Alexnenarus,

sorry for late answering, I check pob's only on desktop, so it can take some times and a moment.

DoomDoomBear does deal:

1.3 M HoA damage, 55 virulences, spiders 0.8 M damage, 2.1 M total
(100k is probably of not checking pob-settings like ascendancy buffs, virulences, poisons for vile toxins, witherstacks, hoA tailspike, see spoiler "choose your edition" --> "PoB" etc.)

That is not optimal, yes. You can easy improve the damage step by step.

Your damage would be buffed best with 1x more pure agony medium cluster 0.6 M, Skin of the Lords +2 gemlevels 0.6M (you get nice ones for 20 chaos), Empower level 4 is very expensive since 3.15, but offers 0.6 M more damage too. A better amulet with +1 or best +2 gemlevels would offer 0.3M / 0.6M damage too.

A Divergent cast when stunned would proc 20% better 1.2 M damage of spirit offering and sniper's mark, anomalous ball-lightnings offers more cast speed = more virulences = more damage
Get faster casting integrated in rare gloves for more virulences too.

Most important: Change urgent vile toxins to pierce or awakened fork in maps for 4x / 6x HoA damage of piercing / forking projectiles in maps!!

Use vile toxins only singletarget against last bosses like Sirus, shaper etc.

For some other buffs take a look into the "checklist damage"-spoiler. Awakaned minion damage +1 gemlevel 0.3M damage, activate redemption 0.3 M damage etc.

Often it's about virulences: generate maximal virulences, see numbers of the green HoA icon and section gloves in "gear skills links" and you need urgent the golden rule for virulences singletarget!
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 27, 2021, 11:00:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info