Game Crash and Can't End Task

Encountering game crashes once every couple of hours, usually resulting in my character dying. Hugely annoying, because I also can't kill the client task/process tree. I've even tried to kill the process via admin command prompt with no luck. This was never a problem prior to the new league. My only recourse is to force my computer to shut down and manually restart.

Last bumped on Mar 18, 2021, 8:42:10 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Same... game starts stuttering and I cant close it. Takes about 4-5 seconds then client just closes itself.

Happens about 1x and hour or two.

I only play hardcore so its super annoying. Died once from it already.
Same here ripped 4 times to it already... Any solution on any other post? I even completely uninstalled and reinstalled the game tinkered a bit with the graphic settings too, changed servers etc. etc. Even tried a different connection method. I just crashed again and my update got rollbacked too.
Also checked all game logs and there is nothing in there even suggesting a disconnect or anything.
Last edited by 0u7played on Jan 20, 2021, 9:25:18 PM
Same just happened yesterday and just now again. This has never happened to me in the long years I've been playing POE.

Game crashes and can't end task, have to reset computer in the reset button because windows won't close either because of pending task...

Please GGG...
Yep. Mine crashes occasionally now when I zone. Didn't have this issue before the latest patch.
+1

Also can't end task or shut down/restart because of the pending task.
Same here. Been getting it consistently after 2 maybe 3 hours of straight gameplay.
Can only Fully restart computer, and even then my computer takes like 2 or 3 minutes to shutdown, with only PoE open.
Have the same issue
Same issue here

here my dxdiag:

https://pastebin.com/RTk2U4Ag

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info