Cast when damage taken triggering non-linked spells

Title says it all really. I have a pair of gloves with R=R=R B sockets, the red has steelskin, CWDT and increased duration, the NON-LINKED blue has a vaal righteous fire. When I take enough damage the righteous fire is triggered, despite not being linked to the CWDT
Last bumped on Feb 7, 2021, 8:06:25 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Same bug here.
It is working when vaal RF is on lvl 20 and cwdt-steelskin-increased duration is on lvl 19 because cwdt cant effect vaal RF then. But its quite annoing. This bug appeared after the uber lab(Valako, Storm's Embrace) at my setup. Everything was working properly before.
Seems like its a Chieftain bug, a friend of mine tried my gems and everything is working with his char.
Last edited by GabiHimself on Jan 21, 2021, 11:44:23 AM
Same bug for me, unlinked CWDT lv20 and vaal RF lv20, socketed in the same item.
Also did the uber lab today, only noticed it after doing that.
Last edited by inyawfaze on Jan 21, 2021, 5:15:03 PM
"
DickMcGuffin wrote:
Title says it all really. I have a pair of gloves with R=R=R B sockets, the red has steelskin, CWDT and increased duration, the NON-LINKED blue has a vaal righteous fire. When I take enough damage the righteous fire is triggered, despite not being linked to the CWDT

Thanks for your report, we'll look into this.
"
DickMcGuffin wrote:

Was coming here to say the SAME thing, SAME setup.... cwdt, steelskin, duration linked, vaal RF not linked in gloves, playing chiefain as well
Same, cheiftain, gloves. CWDT, immortal call, chaos golem linked. RF not linked but triggering
Exact same set up here too and just got me killed before a level up...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info